Thread: RELEASE DATE: APRIL 29TH, 2016

INSOMNIAC JUST POSTED. THE RATCHET AND CLANK MOVIE WILL BE RELEASED ON APRIL 29TH OF 2016

That's just the US release. They haven't mentioned the worldwide release.

Well, they better take their time to make the movie better.

That's just the US release. They haven't mentioned the worldwide release.

Well, they better take their time to make the movie better.

I don't think so. The production is finished.

INSOMNIAC JUST POSTED. THE RATCHET AND CLANK MOVIE WILL BE RELEASED ON APRIL 29TH OF 2016

What proof do you have that the movie won't be released until next year? Can you post a link? How do you know it's a reliable source?

Playstation themselves posted the news emoji

Well, I guess the Sly movie isn't coming till 2018

Well… There goes the last 2015 title I was looking forward to. There were 7. 7! All of them either hid a crappy deal for a year (Rise, Battlefront) or they're set back (Uncharted, StarFox) emoji

Uncharted was set back?!? I guess it really IS called "Delaystation" emoji

Well, let's just cheer up. There are always many things that we can do while waiting for the movie. It's not like our lives are fully dedicated to Ratchet and Clank.

. It's not like our lives are fully dedicaties to Ratchet and Clank.

Speak for yourself! I kid, I kid. At least I have time to play through my backlog en spend some time with my favorite games I've already played too many times before, now that I won't be getting anything new. Wait scratch that, I found myself a store that sella used 360s with a 6 month guarantee. So Rise'll come. emoji

Well, let's just cheer up. There are always many things that we can do while waiting for the movie. It's not like our lives are fully dedicated to Ratchet and Clank.

Well, actually, it kinda is…emoji

Agree. I'm think of making a ratchet and clank 30 day challenge on tumblr. Also find a job so I can earn enough money to watch the movie and own the game.

Awesome! I'm on tumblr too!