Thread: Well this happened...

Am I the only one here who thinks that Ratchet doesn't look that good in his Ranger armor he wears on the images and scenes? He might look betterif he wears a helmet, though.

Heli pack ?

Good question. We haven' seen any of it. I hope we get all the backpack options we did in the original game. Those were great! I miss the old gadget inventory so much.

Am I the only one here jarred by the Quick Select's shape?

I've never been much of a stickler for graphics, but I have to admit, this game looks so damn beautiful! Seeing that. "in-game footage" note at the bottom of the first trailer nearly made my jaw drop!

Am I the only one here jarred by the Quick Select's shape?

That did catch my eye, but on closer inspection I personally think it actually looks slightly more spacious and less crammed then previous quick select menus (made a nice sound as well aha).

Am I the only one here who thinks that Ratchet doesn't look that good in his Ranger armor he wears on the images and scenes? He might look betterif he wears a helmet, though.

I believe it's because of the blue colored pilot cap. It bugs me a little bit too, but I might get used to it eventually…

Yea, I prefer his default brown cap.

Well it's easy to get used to the old brown one. But after all the time I've spent looking at all the new footage, I've gotten used to his new outfit, and think it looks pretty alright. I think I prefer the non-helmet look. And I'm sure that he'll get a helmet with some future armour upgrades.

Another thing worth noticing about the Ranger armor is that his tail is protected too. It's not that big of a deal, but I'm pretty sure that in every other game only the final armor covers the tail (and years and face), most likely to show that it's the best of the best when it comes to protection. Just saying…

I'm not a fan of armors that cover Ratchet's face, that's why I almost never use the final armor… (The only final armor that I actually like is the Nether armor (because you could at least see his eyes and it looks pretty cool)) The most extreme thing I did was restarting the game ACiT from scratch when I purchased the green armor (Electroflux?), I just hated that helmet beak thing (I was tricked because from his pose, I didn't ) and for a while I used the pirate hat skin, but I grew tired of it quick, so, I started again from 0, because I couldn't switch back to the Holoflux armor. It might seem stupid and childish, but that's just the way I like it… I've played ACiT probably a dozen times and on challenge mode and on hard difficulty with the same basic armor, I'm kinda proud of that…

Where's Kubak? He's missing this!

Two days… I stayed away from you for JUST TWO DAYS internet and I missed this giant piece of awesomness!? COME ON!

BTW… THIS IS F*CKIN' AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll join the discussion as soon as all the epicness sucks in. But I can tell you right now that they should've hired Bergeaud for the game's soundtrack…

Also… Aleero City? Seriously? I know Metropolis isn't the most original name, but… Come on, it's too iconic!

Also… Aleero City? Seriously? I know Metropolis isn't the most original name, but… Come on, it's too iconic!

I've already said this: Aleero City is the Train Station. It's still called Metrpolis. I really couldn't hear Michael Bross's work, so I have no idea what to think of it…

I've already said this: Aleero City is the Train Station. It's still called Metrpolis. I really couldn't hear Michael Bross's work, so I have no idea what to think of it…

How do you know that?

Hey, Kubak! Where have you been, mate?

Hey, Kubak! Where have you been, mate?

Studying…