Thread: Problems

While changing my profile info, selecting any field below the year selection box and letting go of the mouse causes the highlight to jump back up to the year box.

EDIT: So using Firefox fixes it. Safari and Chrome both have the issue.

I have some problems with writting my fan fic, when I go to create a new chapter it appears in the middle of the columb and not at the end like it should. Does anyone know how to remedy this?

While changing profile info, selecting any field below the year selection box and letting go of the mouse causes the highlight to jump back up to the year box.

This happens to me too, but only when I'm using Google chrome, try using firefox or safari to edit your profile

Deleted user

I just have noticed when you click on "FORUMS" and put cursor (no click) on names of "LASTEST POST" there is PAR insteard BY username…
Please could you fix it?

I use triangle, but entrz adress is not here…..Please I need accurate informations. PLEAS! I WRITE 2 TIMES THIS, BUT ITS IGNORE SOME MONTHS!

I cant play soundtracks of RaC….Pleas fix it.

most of the things on the section where you write your fanfics are still in French: e.g. "Faire Valider"

I translated the section Fan Fictions. I will check the management part now emoji

Edit : Fixed I think emoji

Deleted user

I just noticed… when I watch Cutscene "HANG ON" from R&C - ACIT (in English part of site) there is no sound. Please could you fix it?

Why I dont have reply of my question???!! Its 4-5 months old question but I dont have a reply! emoji(

Deleted user

Well it might be because they play fine for me and other people… which browser are you using? because I use Firefox 3 and they all play fine. Also, does downloading the MP3 work?

Well it might be because they play fine for me and other people… which browser are you using? because I use Firefox 3 and they all play fine. Also, does downloading the MP3 work?

I use internet exploler but I am not on my PC but I have firefox….I will try it in firefox….Thanks.

Download? I dont know. I dont try it.

Deleted user

You can download firefox 3 for free if you look it up online emoji

And by downloading the MP3, I mean 'direct download', you can try it next to each link.

I need some help both of my pictuers in my fan art came up small and when i checked the pic's size it was the normal size when i scaned it but on the site they came up small can someone help me.