Thread: R&C Fan-Fiction Thread

Deleted user

If you want, I can add it to the fanfiction list on the first post emoji (when it's approved, I might go approve it myself soon for you!)

But yeah I'm just uploading my new chapters now, Dreamweaver is being a bit slow….

Deleted user

I think I'm going to quit retro story, just so you people know. I've been too busy for zraymin tech and *percy lately.
^^^^^^OH MY GOD YES I SAID IT! werent expecting that were you?

@ Tara cross
That would be really nice emoji thank you!

Deleted user

Sure! Just fill this in…

(Add title of fanfic here)

Author: (Add your name)
Rated: (Add the rating, and warning if you need to)
Theme: (What themes does your story use, Action, Adventure, Humour? etc)
Status: (Add the status of the fic, like if it is finished or work-in-progress)
Description: (Add a small description of your story here)
Link: (Add the link(s) to your story here)

Then I can add it to the first post emoji

Deleted user

so Tara, you aren't allowed to approve your own work, right? sorry, was just curious. II guess it's like asking: "Are you allowed to grade your own test at school", right?

@ Tara cross
Where do i do that?
Sorry but im a total luddite when it comes to things like that lol

Cuz if its on this thread
Author: KiwiLombax15
Rated:Pg may have strong language
Theme: Kick butt action adventure
Description: When a lombax tumbles out of the sky from a wormhole ratchet finds himself caught up in an epic adventure to bring the lombaxes home. But, waiting in the wings lies an evil he never expected…
Link: http://en.ratchet-galaxy.com/fanfiction-784.php

Edit: Please don't double post emoji edit your post instead if you need to add more, thanks! But I added your fiction to the first post now anyways.

Deleted user
so Tara, you aren't allowed to approve your own work, right? sorry, was just curious. II guess it's like asking: "Are you allowed to grade your own test at school", right?

Huh?

Well yeah I can approve my own work but I post my fanfiction to my own website, over here http://www.thefallenstar.xtremeisland.com/thefallenstar_story.htm (I prefer not showing it on other sites anymore, it's a special story to me so I keep it where it means something)

But yeah, I can approve both fanart and fanfiction emoji unfortunately I can't tell when people have new chapters waiting for approval unless I check the fanfic myself (which is kinda slow… unless they tell me!)

finally got my first chapter up!
Please review!
emoji

Deleted user

I dont think this counts as off topic, it still has to do with fanfiction, so..
maybe IF i actually finish retro story, I think I should make another fanfiction explaining techneztha's life. do you guys think that that would be cool? or should i only write one fiction… this is turning into major confusion with me for some reason…

Deleted user

Well yeah, of course that's ok since she is a R&C fancharacter afterall ;-)

Im sorry for not logging on here much anymore but I just wanted to say that I really enjoy The Fallen Star so far! That 3rd phase was sooo great! It makes you wish it was canon though….. XD but I really enjoyed it and I cant wait for the final Phase Tara, Ace's story is going great and that chapter 30…. I dont know how to describe it but it was so cute I have to say emoji and the fighting action was great as always!

The artwork also looks great too, awesome work with those new screenshots! the Amoeboid Mafia one made me laugh, and so did the one with Ace facepalming after Phyronix said something dumb and that one with Betty pinching Ace was funny too emoji emoji

cant wait for more and keep up the good work emoji I should maybe join DA too, I noticed you rejoined there lately….

LiR update

I just want to say that I'm pretty much 3/4 done with the next chapter and will start again on it tomorrow. However, being I love you guys so much, I thought I would ask:

Would you guys want to see a little preview of it? Being you guys been waiting for for a while now, thought it would be nice. Most likely will post it on DA.

Deleted user
LiR update

I just want to say that I'm pretty much 3/4 done with the next chapter and will start again on it tomorrow. However, being I love you guys so much, I thought I would ask:

Would you guys want to see a little preview of it? Being you guys been waiting for for a while now, thought it would be nice. Most likely will post it on DA.

Oh yeah! That would be awesome.

I didn't want to double-post, so I'm going to add my information about my fan-fiction right here (although, it wouldn't let me delete the other post, so can an admin please do that). Okay, here we go:

A Tail of the Zoni User image
Author: Neffy545
Rated: Web-14 for blood, Language, Crude humour, Use of Alcohol, and mild Suggestive Themes, but not to the extreme.
Status: WiP, One chapter (currently working on chapter 2 and 3).
Description: You may have thought that the Zoni had a simple stream in repairing time, well if so, you were wrong. The Zoni had to deal with their evil akins who wanted complete Omniversal and time and space continuum control! The two races have been battling for many years and the Ynix leader has began to grow impatient. As so, the Ynix and their leader have hatched a plan to rid of the Zoni in one final strike that could put the fate of the entire Omniverse at risk…
(Takes place before the events of Ratchet and Clank.)
Link: Website coming soon

Why?
Author: Neffy545
Rated: Web-14, for use of '@$$', 'he!!' 'd@*m', '@$$&ole', 'p!!ed' and '$h!t' which is used once as language. Crude humour is often the typical bathroom humour references. Alcohol may be used in some sections of the story. Suggestive themes are mild, mostly common sexual references.
Description: Explains untold history about the Zoni's past and their eneimies.
Link: Coming soon.

um, you seem to have forgotten to post anything…
Just sayin'…