Thread: What Video Game Are You Playing right Now?

*Sigh* I wish i could play Minecraft again but the BETA updated let it lag like NUTS!

Deleted user

I'm playing the Sly Trilogy.

Deleted user
I'm playing the Sly Trilogy.

I guess a lot of people are playing the Sly Collection this time around. I'm just only playing it in moments where I become extremely bored or I find out someone else is using the living room TV, where my Nintendo Wii is.

I'm also playing Donkey Kong Country Returns and Super Mario Galaxy 2 to collect as much extra secrets and items as I can unlock in those games. I've already beaten both games, it's just getting the rest of the goodies right now. emoji

I'm playing Lost Planet 2

Deleted user
Just finished Sly 1 from the Sly Cooper Collection, now I am trying out Sly 2 in HD, which is slightly different than the PS2 version. The visuals and look is the same with some minor adjustments (like the taking photo presentations), but there is only one flaw I have with Sly 2 in the PS3 version, which is…

There's no time limit artifact side quests in Sly 2 from the Sly Collection. I've always thought those were helpful when you wanted to sell in treasures and artifacts for more abilities.

But other than that, it's still enjoyable, especially for an HD remake. emoji

Looks like what I said earlier about the HD version of Sly 2 was quite incorrect. In fact…

There are artifact snatching side quests in the HD version. I just didn't see any of them in the first level when I first played this game. But actually, they're still there.

I've recently finished Sly 2 in the Sly Collection and I am off to try off Sly 3 in HD sometime next week.

I am also playing more Super Mario Galaxy 2 collecting green stars right now. emoji

I'm actually replaying the original Ratchet and Clank series. I went to Up Your Arsenal just to blow stuff up emoji, but I learned that I deleted ALL of my Ratchet and Clank saves for some reason. I just finished playing through the first game 100%. I kind of cheated for about 3/4s of the skill points because it's hard to guess those, but other than that, I did it all myself. The Gold Bolts were a delight to find emoji Right now I'm starting up Going Commando again. Ahhhhhh, good memories…

Deleted user

im trying to unlock the last friggin items in Ape Escape Pumped and Primed. I need to unlonk the last items for teh Pipotron (cuz they rock- especially Blue, and i ONLY play as them) so i can unlock Dark Jake because my brother does nothing but nag me about it.

I'm playing LBP 2 trying to get every item possible emoji

Some… Angry Birds, TrackMania Nations, Assassins Creed 2

Deleted user

I'm playing Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike on my Nintendo Wii.

Deleted user

playing an app on my ipod touch (its a game, does it count?) called Mr. Driller by Namco. I love Namco! im sorry- i just love them. and their little anime dude characters are so cute. I love Taizo most… <====*CONFESSION*

Deleted user

I am still obtaining green stars in Mario Galaxy 2. I just need one more to get the extra galaxy level. The only problem is that it is extremely hard to obtain.

Then afterward, I played my sister's friend's copy of Mario Kart Wii. It's actually less cheap playing alone compared to the multiplayer mode.

I'm still trying to ace all of the LBP2 level while I'm listening to someone on skype playing a muppets game that says 'waka waka woo!'

Right now? Playing Castle Crashers on PS3 (full version).

Deleted user

Playing Angry Birds on my ipod. it counts. emoji its not my favorite app though- i like Star Trigon best… <=== ANOTHER CONFESSION