Thread: What Video Game Are You Playing right Now?

I just completed Enchanted Arms for the Xbox 360, now I'm moving onto Blue Dragon :P

Im playing Resistance: Fall of Man again emoji its cool now that i return to it with more interest in what the Chimera are & what they want! Im getting LBP (1) when i get my internet going, to get my DLC & costumes & materials from LBP 1 Then i shall Rule Ratchet & Clank once again!.. Well actually not really? But if you know why i'm getting into LittleBig Plaet it would make sence emoji

I'm trying out my new game Art Academy for the DS emoji

Just finished the first uncharted. It was unbeleivable accept for a few challeging parts it was a game i couldnt walk away from all day! I have to get around to picking up the second one.

Deleted user
Just finished the first uncharted. It was unbeleivable accept for a few challeging parts it was a game i couldnt walk away from all day! I have to get around to picking up the second one.

Go for it, the second one is even better, it's in my top 5 best games i have ever played emoji

dragon ball z BT 3 on wii

I love dragon ball Z! And werescaler i picked up uncharte 2 and its fantastic.

I love dragon ball Z! And werescaler i picked up uncharte 2 and its fantastic.

haven't tried it but i'll give it a look see

I'm almost done with Epic Mickey for the wii and it is great, but the camera control is annoying at times… After that I am going to play Fusion fall ( a free internet browser game by cartoon network) because my younger sister wants me to help her in the game, because she is terrible at games

I actually finished A Crack in Time in three days after renting it. Managed to defeat Lord Vorselon (after a few deaths), got 33 out of 40 Gold Bolts, got the RYNO V, and defeated Alister on the first go.

… not in that exact order, of course.

Deleted user

I'm playing StarCraft II on my brother's PC.

Deleted user

A three way tie between…

Beyond Good and Evil, Super Mario World and Super Mario RPG

I was playing a bit of Beyond Good and Evil for a while just because the HD remake just came out two weeks ago. I still love playing this game, even if you can beat the game in around 7 to 8 hours.

But I'm playing more of Super Mario World and Mario RPG at this time. Quite tough games to playthrough for Super NES titles, but they are so addicting at the same time. emoji

Deleted user

KILLZONE 3, it's an epic game.

Right now I'm playing Little Big Planet 2 =3

… I just found out, though, that I need to have the first game to get the lion parts. emoji