Thread: PSN is in a Hacker Siege!

So for those who are whining and complaining about the PSN being in maintenance at the meantime should consider going outside right now. emoji

I know just the person who NEEDS to go outside and do something even if it's for 22 or less days …. actually make that two people

Just got the new that the PSN is online for Sony developers, it can't take long anymore emoji

Great news everybody the psn is finally i repeat finally back online emoji

Great news everybody the psn is finally i repeat finally back online emoji

Well, partially; you can play online and access your friends list, but at the moment, some other PSN-based applications such as the PS-Store are still unavailable.

But at least, those of you who previously used PSN can now play games online again; such as LBP2, Portal 2, or anything with online play really…

well how about that PSN partly back up eh? I'll have to have a look at that later but to be honest when I was told about it'll come back 'half @$$ed' on Skype part of me had a feeling that it would not happen by the end of this month and still not have it back till later on this year or early next year but I didn't see that comming when saw this news thanks for sharing by the way now I'll share this good news to my friends on Skype and MSN.

(update) one of my friends on skype just had a look on his PS3 and PSN is still not up as it's still the same problem. I had a felling this might happen but I wasn't too sure if it's false or not.

(update again) I have learned that what ratchet and clank fan said is true it is working as my other friend tried it and works well I checked it and works for me we can all play together online again and that means we don't have to worry about R&C series been affected after all :3

Deleted user

Woohoo, PSN is up, I had to create another account because I can't change the password for my old one.

New account: MagicCyborg95

Woohoo, PSN is up, I had to create another account because I can't change the password for my old one.

New account: MagicCyborg95

Why couldn't you change your password?

Deleted user
Why couldn't you change your password?

There's no PSN store in Iceland and for some strange reasons you need access to it to change your password.

Yes found the Thrad to post my troubles!

I'm having problems with Media Go. I wanna get Crash on my PSP (i dunno why? I suppose i just need to check out a really old game for like the first time in my life) but it doesn't get past comuncating with server when i go onto the PS Store? (this is through Media Go) so is that even avalible yet? Or have Sony still not got exactly everything up and running yet? I did go onto their website and instal the latest Flash player (as it suggested) but still nothing? Some help would be gret, thanks.

Nope the ps store isnt available yet sorry.

There's no PSN store in Iceland and for some strange reasons you need access to it to change your password.

Why would you need to access the PSN store to change your password?

I bought a $20 PSN card but that just had to be the day when PSN got hacked and I've been checking every day to see if the playstation store is running again,and it still is'nt working now. that's BS

i think it's on next week? I got me some PSN cash and wanna buy either Crash or Spyro soon… But the main problem is… Is seven dollars enough? Hahaha! Nah but aparently the network is going to be offline for a bit again and then come back online hopefully alongside the PS Store. (not like the network means much to me…

ok guys I don't wish to scare the crud out of you but just to let you know ealier today a friend of mine from MSN told me that PSN is hacked once again as her father told her this after he saw the news.

Although I think it's partly hacked as there seems to be random errors, and randomly signing you out and signing you back in where ever you are online or whatnot but boy I'm glad you guys were not on a skype call as I were some of my friends are peeved and some are REALLY p***ed off about it and worse of all they all plan on swicthing to Xbox permanently cause of that problem … well … all but me of course cause I'm a sony person and I pretty much Dispise Xbox sorry if I offend every Xbox fan in here but that's just my view about the Xbox.

Deleted user

Well I knew this would happen again since I heard about the PSN being hacked again around a week ago. Therefore, I kind of knew PSN would still be in maintenance for a while again.

I am not an XBox gamer neither, but I don't hate anyone who supports the system either. I just don't like the fact that everyone relies too much on online gaming these days and complains about having no online multiplayer and such.

But moving on, I believe by now that we know the ones who started this hacking fiasco in the first place. And that's not all, looks like they're targeting other big companies too. Check for yourselves…

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/155143/20110531/pbs-hacked-lulzsec-lulz-sony.htm