Thread: What Video Game Are You Playing right Now?

I recently got out Simpsons Hit and Run on the ol' PS2.

Deleted user

Playing Vigilante 8 on the PS1, it's fun and crazy if you like to play car combat games.

Minecraft (will get sick of this soon, i'm sure of it…emoji

Super Metroid on my Super Famicom. :3
*Lights off, with some root beer at hand, makes such such an amazing nerd experience*

I'm currently playing Super Mario 64 on the Nintendo 64 (Wii Virtual Console port).
Up to 109 stars.

Just beat Hit and Run, beating each level 100% in a row, without cheat codes! emoji

Probably not going to play many more games any time soon, it's the school holidays and believe it or not, I have homework. (Year 12 is a biatch…emoji
But I'm working on a LittleBigPlanet 2 level and I hope to upload it soon.

Just beat Hit and Run, beating each level 100% in a row, without cheat codes! emoji

Probably not going to play many more games any time soon, it's the school holidays and believe it or not, I have homework. (Year 12 is a biatch…emoji

Homework? Holidays? emoji That's just sad… I hope when I'm in year 12 it won't be like that! (but then if it was I'd get it done on the first few days, so that I have the rest to relax emoji I coulddn't even finnish Hit & Run! That was a hard game! And so your making a LBP2 level… It's not a level based off of R&C1 is it? emoji

I seem to have been playing a lot of Team Fortress 2 recently… I had the Orange Box for PC, and I installed all the games on it. Half Life 2 (and episodes) I hated because being jumped straight into the sequel with no explanation of what was going on confused me, and then everything I could see started attacking me and it was all very strange… Portal was incredibly fun. But TF2 had an update to automatically download and install, like EVERY day, meaning it was causing us to go over talktalk's pesky download limit, so I deleted it before I ever played it, but then people kept telling me how great it was, and showed me trailers, so I decided to reinstall it, and it is quite good…

Homework? Holidays? emoji That's just sad… I hope when I'm in year 12 it won't be like that! (but then if it was I'd get it done on the first few days, so that I have the rest to relax emoji I coulddn't even finnish Hit & Run! That was a hard game! And so your making a LBP2 level… It's not a level based off of R&C1 is it? emoji

No, it's an adaption of Minesweeper for LBP2. It's uploaded now but you'll have to go to my Earth to find it

Deleted user

Been helping my younger cousins with New Super Mario Bros. (Nintendo Wii), then played co-op of Portal 2 with my 13 year old cousin.

Makin' the most of Uncharted… Gotta say this game is allright, liked Jak much better emoji

I'm playing Ratchet & Clank: ToD in challenge mode for the 5th time I think??? I LOVE IT!!!! But I hate the space battles!!!

I'm playing Ratchet & Clank: ToD in challenge mode for the 5th time I think??? I LOVE IT!!!! But I hate the space battles!!!

what? Space battles were one of my favourae parts! (Try Size Matters emoji )

ATM i'm playin'… Nothin'? Absolutly nothin'