Thread: What Video Game Are You Playing right Now?

I am currently playing "Infamous2" such a fun game.

Deleted user

Still trying to finish Super Metroid.

Then at the side, I'm going through my second playthrough of Epic Mickey. I might have been slightly disappointed with this game at first, but it isn't that bad of a third party title for the Wii. The game just takes a while for the real fun to begin. emoji

Well TAM I only have Resistance: Fall of Man, Resistance 2, ACiT, ToD, LBP2, and Gladiator… Why? Because I'm a good friend who uncontrolably leands out all my games to my friends… Only ever lost 2 emoji Resistance I have overplayed, ACiT Isn't as fun the millionth time (over exaduration) ToD same story, LBP2 Is only really fun either online or if you know you are eventually going online… Just found out I will never be online emoji That game now joins all my brothers crappy XBox games in the box of shame emoji (not dissing XBox, just my brothers horid selection (CoD, Guitar Hero, GTA IV and Rockband) So I find myself playing Gladiator now (kinda wish I had me PSP, I'm missing Crash, oh well I will get it back tomorrow emoji )

Deleted user

I haven't played any games personally for a few days, but i've played a few games this week with my younger cousins and some of the kids from my aunt's daycare.

With my two cousins, so far we only tried Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Sly 3 from the Sly Collection for the PS3. With the other kids, including my cousins, we played Mario Kart Wii (though the kids got loud and mouthy when I watched them played. In results, looks like I'm not gonna let them play my Wii for quite a while).

FINALLY! I have played inFAMOUS 2! Finished good playthrough, on my second now! Gotta say I'M SURPRISED! The ending! Now I'm starting to get tired of all these games ending sadly emoji (R&C:ToD, R&C:ACiT, Resistance 2, inFAMOUS 2 and perhaps more I haven't played? If you have finished this game you would know, it is probably the sadest ending out of the games I meantioned there… I'll bet some would still find ACiT sadder?

Geinea Lombax: Me and my sis are playing Sly 1 and 2 on the PS2 (yes we still have one.) They're both amazing games. I'm surprise we never gotten Sly 3 back then when we gotten the chance. We're already halfway through both of them and we're having a great time with these games. As soon as Chistmas pass, we'll work on getting the 3rd game before we get the 4th game that's coming up. We can't get it this year 'cause we're already getting some other games for our brithdays, not to mention a Wii for Chistmas and a couple other items. The Sly series truly is one of those great franchise wroth playing. emoji

What a coincidence, me and my brother are playing Sly 3 at the moment! emoji
I totally agree with you, its an awesome series! emoji

Deleted user

I'm playing a game and I'll tell you what it is in a form of a question:

What is the national sport of South-Korea?

I'm playing a game and I'll tell you what it is in a form of a question:

What is the national sport of South-Korea?

wow I had a Korean fried about two years ago and he was always telling me soo much about Korea, he loved the fact I knew absolutely nothing emoji But I never heard anything about that so I will guess… Soccer? My friend from Korea loved Soccer.

Well inFamous 2 had to go back today so I guess the fun ends for me now… (funny think I really loved the inFamous series, but didn't like Sly, and they are made by the same devs) I'm stuck with Resistance, Ratchet: Gladiator, ACiT and ToD… Really It's soo hard emoji I think I will play Resistance for a little while, get sick of it and begg my dad to get me inFamous (not gonna happen)

Commercial game: Ratchet & Clank 2

Indie Game: Beta testing Planet of Oddballs. (My game)

:3

need for speed carborn or mast wanted or rachet and clank emoji

Deleted user

The New Super Mario Bros. for the Nintendo Wii.

I only played this game with my cousins and the other kids at daycare for entertainment and company purposes. I don't think I will ever play this game by myself, unless I am extremely bored or have nothing better else to do.

Ratchet Deadlocked online

TES III Morrowind. Gotta admit, Running from cliffracers is alot more fun then kicking the Adoring fan off Diving rock.

Deleted user

Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction.

I'm only playing this because I had a hunch to play this game again, including not feeling 100% well to go out.