Thread: Is the Taunter a Useless Weapon?

I really hated the Taunter… but I bought it for some skill points. :P nothing else. emoji

I used the Taunter to unlease all kinds of hell! It's practicaly a detonator for the mine gloves, If one mine won't kill em, spam as many mines as possible and use the taunter!

I used the Taunter to unlease all kinds of hell! It's practicaly a detonator for the mine gloves, If one mine won't kill em, spam as many mines as possible and use the taunter!

EXACTLY! I hate when I throw a mine and then I see it's outta range emoji plus the fact that it makes your wrench pretty useless (for smashing crates)

I wouln't really cosider the taunter a weapon.(since it doesnt kill enemies by itself) It would be better if it was a gadget.

I wouln't really cosider the taunter a weapon.(since it doesnt kill enemies by itself) It would be better if it was a gadget.

My thoughts exactly.

The Taunter didn't have much use other than for a couple of skill points and a gold bolt (I think that's what it was), but yeah, many a completist among us.

well since you can buy it at the blarg station so do i think it is ment for thoose small frogs inside the station but when it comes to kill them i just use the pyrocitor. emoji

soaring ratchet, you have no idea how wrong you are. the taunter can lure enemies into mines activate mines, bring guys into force fields, or any other traps, bring enimies closer so you you can dish it out easier, break boxes from afar, how else could you preform the endless bolt trick without it. and, if you mess up, it is great for comitting suicide so you can have another chance. it reveals hiding places, brings enemies out. gets them to do stuff for you you can purchace it for kicks, and to get 100%. so, I JUST PWNED YOU emoji

well, it is good for tactical stuff, but it is like the last choise for me..
better use the RYNO emoji

i dont think the taunter is USELESS but i agree that its a very…specialized weapon. in that i mena its so fine tuned to do specific things that it doesnt do well in most cases. however as previously stated it can be hilariously powerful when the taunter is in its enviroment.

Deleted user

It's useless emoji apart from the infinite bolt ghlitch emoji

It's useful for gathering bolts and for doind the glitch but other than that,yeah it's pretty useless.