Thread: What Video Game Are You Playing right Now?

I just got hooked on Little Big Planet 2. It's awsome, I love it! emoji

I just got hooked on Little Big Planet 2. It's awsome, I love it! emoji

I know what that's like emoji never gonna forget my first time playing LBP then first time on LBP2 then first time LBP2 online… Those memories will forever be there

Been helping my younger cousins with New Super Mario Bros. (Nintendo Wii), then played co-op of Portal 2 with my 13 year old cousin.
I'm playing Ratchet & Clank future: Tools of Destruction with my cousin. emoji

You guys are good cousins.

Just started a Crack in Time again, naturally on Hardcore mode. (It's the last weekend of the school holidays and I've done (enough of) my homework.)

Deleted user

Thanks. I do like to jump in to help the young ones with video games that are accessible to play for everyone.

This week in gaming for me, I've played a bit of Super Smash Bros. Brawl with the kids at daycare, then introduced Zelda: Twilight Princess to my 8 year old cousin and played a bit of that on Thursday night.

Then maybe later today or tomorrow I'm gonna continue my recent file of Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction.

Crash Bandicoot emoji

Just rented Uncharted 2, which I hadn't played before, it's actually really good! But I think I preffered the first Uncharted game.

Dungeons of Dredmore, very hard game.. A rogue-RPG

Been helping my younger cousins with New Super Mario Bros. (Nintendo Wii), then played co-op of Portal 2 with my 13 year old cousin.
I'm playing Ratchet & Clank future: Tools of Destruction with my cousin. emoji

TipsyMcBee is not my cousin.

Deleted user
TipsyMcBee is not my cousin.

I believe Smega meant to say that we are good role models to our cousins. He didn't say that you and I are related. emoji

Deleted user

Bumping this thread up.

Now here has been some of the games I'd tried for the past few weeks.

Rayman 3

Despite the hammy voice acting and short length of the overall game, it still was fun to playthrough Rayman 3. Since this was the first Rayman game I'd ever played, I enjoyed the colour visuals, useful abilities and sense of humour in the game. Is it better than any other 3D platformers out there? Not entirely, but it's one game to at least give a try whether you are a fan of the Rayman franchise or not.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4

I used to dislike this game from the Tony Hawk's series back in high school only because it was so difficult to accomplish the goals in this game. Although, coming back to this game in like 8 or 9 years later, I'd realize it's a pretty fun and addictive game. They are some wacky aspects and unique accessories in the 4th game that isn't in other Tony Hawks games. I do admit though it's still difficult with some impossible tasks to do but since I'm older now, I don't mind a challenge in my gaming experience.

Infamous 2

I finally got to try out Infamous 2 today and I do have to be honest that it's a pretty good game so far. I like the atmosphere and characters in this game quite more than in the first game. They're very likeable this time around and even Cole himself acts with a fun personality, but still having the same raspy voice tone like in the first Infamous. I haven't gone too far with this game though, so I may need to go back to this game whenever my cousin lets me lend his copy of Infamous 2 to me again.

Jet Force Gemini

One of the most underrated games done by Rare back when they were in Nintendo and it is definitely one of the most unique games done by Rare. The idea of playing three different characters of a male, female and their pet dog doing their own missions is so creative and different that I'd seen from the developers. For anyone who still owns an N64 and likes third person shooter or sci-fi themes in their gaming experiences, I suggest give this game a try, even if the use of the controls is something you really got to get use to.

Crash Bandicoot 1… emoji

Deleted user

Been playing a bit of Banjo-Tooie yesterday and even today. emoji

Right now I'm alternating between Crash Team Racing and WipEout HD (finally got around to starting it having bought it months ago!) BTW, the user who started this thread "RatchetFantasy": what was he banned for?

I am playing resistance 2,gotta love the carnage

Bad Company 2, f yeah emojiD