Thread: Problems

IE keeps me loggged into scratch and the IG website, and use to keep me logged in here… Use to…
And I suppose I could get Firefox… Not like I gotta delete IE emoji

Just a thing. Apparently the ZIP files for the OST's are empty? I can download them just fine, but when I try to extract it says there's nothing there.

Have Firefox, and the problem has not changed? I still cannot auto sign-in?

Have Firefox, and the problem has not changed? I still cannot auto sign-in?

There's probably something wrong with your computer.

RatchetRuler, i have the same problem. It's because there's an option that deletes all login history when you close the browser. Also anti-virus programs can wipe out login history.

I'm using a smartphone (smart? More like annoying) to log in to RG and it works fine except that the menu thing that says games, mulimedia and community keeps following me and it gets in the way of postsemoji What should I do? (P.s: I don't have internet in my computer so that's why I'm using my phone)

I'm using a smartphone (smart? More like annoying) to log in to RG and it works fine except that the menu thing that says games, mulimedia and community keeps following me and it gets in the way of postsemoji What should I do? (P.s: I don't have internet in my computer so that's why I'm using my phone)

Think you can't do anything against that, this site has been made for standard computers (I suppose emoji ) I'm using the same phone for 7 years now. So i don't realy get up-to-date with that kind of stuff…

Think you can't do anything against that, this site has been made for standard computers (I suppose emoji ) I'm using the same phone for 7 years now. So i don't realy get up-to-date with that kind of stuff…

Yeah I'm usually late when it comes to new things like phones too. I wouldnt have my smartphone if it wasn't a present that was given to me ^^;

My computer did that for a few months after we had it re-built, didn't block anything though? Firefox is doing it now, but I know it's temporary… But I suspect yours is a different thing, since mine doesn't block parts of posts… As for the sign in thing, i'm just gonna have to live with it (unless we get our computer re-built again or something, and the settings could be fixed?

My computer did that for a few months after we had it re-built, didn't block anything though? Firefox is doing it now, but I know it's temporary… But I suspect yours is a different thing, since mine doesn't block parts of posts… As for the sign in thing, i'm just gonna have to live with it (unless we get our computer re-built again or something, and the settings could be fixed?

I guess we both have to live with it then, but on the bright side at least we could still use the site emoji

Deleted user

Hello everyone!

Gosh, it seems like I aint the only one with problems accessing the site too emoji and I am sorry for not being on here much as well. Honestly, I could not get on here for a long time. And when I did, the whole site was messed up (When I was using Firefox, btw) but now I am using Safari and it works just fine.

I will never use Internet Explorer… never! emoji (Unless I had no other choice)

But yeah I'll try and be around more often from now… I will be traveling back to NZ soon.

It stuffs up when I try to delete one of my own posts.

It stuffs up when I try to delete one of my own posts.

This problem was mentioned some time ago, it turns out the problem is that only moderators are supposed to be able to delete posts, the "Delete" button apparently isn't supposed to appear for regular members… Or at least, that's what I read last time…

Glad I'm not the only person in the world that thinks that IE sucks! My school insists on us using it.

Yeah, tell me about it, I can't even delete my own posts!

Google chrome?