Thread: The Next R&C: Hopes And Thoughts

I made this thread since I'm curious what other people hope and think of the next Ratchet game (and by this I mean a full game, not an HD collection). What it should have, be like, and what the story should be? What do you think it will be and will have? When will it come out and whether on PS3 or PS4? Tell anything that spurs up in your mind.

You may write a long, detailed reply or then just some brief thoughts. It's just important you tell what do YOU think and hope for it, as I'm sure others are interested in people's thoughts too. You may as well comment and speculate each other's thoughts. Just anything related to the game after A4O.

Nah, i thnk PS3 because if it come on PS4 it can take many years because Sony has announced that PS4 will come sooner than planned! andt his is a idea i have thinked out by myself! what if tachyon and artemis zogg make a team and has planned to kill Ratchet and Clank since the both hate them!

It's only an idea! emoji

I personally have my fingers crossed that it involves the Lombaxes and what happened to them.

I just wally want R&C to be a motion picture and have 4 parts like the twilight saga

I just wally want R&C to be a motion picture and have 4 parts like the twilight saga

If it's anything like the those crap-feast of movies, then no. That and a TV show would be a better format being how the games are.

If anything, I can see an anime being done. The Japanese are already big fans of the series, all they would need is the correct studio, and fan support. How do you think SuperNatural made it into the anime world?

If anything, I can see an anime being done. The Japanese are already big fans of the series, all they would need is the correct studio, and fan support. How do you think SuperNatural made it into the anime world?

I wouldn't mind an anime based off the series along it isn't the 'Big Eyebrown' Ratchet look and has good writing. Also wouldn't want it like the Manga they have being that's more 'wtf humor' kind thing. Would want a good story to go with it than just that.

I think there's already a topic like this, but whatev's:
In the next R&C, I'd like to be able to travel to different places all over a range of planets, instead of just one particular place on any planet.

I would like a break from Neferious for a while and if they decided to bring him back in the next game, make him a villian again like he was in A Crack in Time.

I seem to remember a while ago, Insomniac Games announced that Percival Tachyon is still alive and "has made friends with mysterious creatures that only he can see"… So I suspect hope that will be followed up in part of thee actual series at some point…

"Only he can see"? Now that would be a challenge for Ratchet to defeat a bunch of invisible creatures.

Yea, Insomniac confirmed that that was made up by an imposter unfortunatly, so now all we know about Tachyon is that he's alive and yelling "EMPEROR!" at the top of his voice right now

Yea, Insomniac confirmed that that was made up by an imposter unfortunatly, so now all we know about Tachyon is that he's alive and yelling "EMPEROR!" at the top of his voice right now

And maybe he turned into a cannibal and ate Artemis Zogg…

Technically, it wouldn't be cannibalism unless Tachyon and Zogg were the same species…. =/

So that was an imposter that said that was it? Bit of a random thing to come up with… But the important thing is that Tachyon's alive and will maybe still appear in another upcoming game…

Deleted user

Technically, it wouldn't be cannibalism unless Tachyon and Zogg were the same species…. =/

So that was an imposter that said that was it? Bit of a random thing to come up with… But the important thing is that Tachyon's alive and will maybe still appear in another upcoming game…

Heh, THAT I pray to god he does. Not only is he my favorite, but I think it would be cool to see a villian return that's not Nefarious for once, and Tachyon seems like the best to fill that spot. Him or Zogg…. but I think Zogg may be a comic-only character..?