Thread: R&C Fan-Fiction Thread

I was thinking of writing a fanfic following the events of All4One set at Christmas time, but I can't seem to get around to it.

Finally wrote one chapter! Sorry for double posting btw, I just felt I had to bump the thread. I'll edit this post when my fiction is validated.

Deleted user

No worries, I'll validate it for you now emoji

I've been busy with my fiction too, but it's currently offline for now. But I'll annouce here when it's done and online.

Ooh that was quick! Thanks Tara Cross emoji

4 Calling Birds
Author: Smega
Rated: Web-G (infrequent crude humour)
Theme: Dramedy
Description: Having disbanded in the aftermath of All4One, the team face a new, more worthy adversary: the holiday season.
Link: http://en.ratchet-galaxy.com/fanfiction-941.php

Deleted user

Added your fiction to the list emoji hope to add more too from others!

Just submitted Chapter 2!

I made a Fan-Fic called: The adventures of Ratchet
please read and comment,i need comments emoji
it may sound like a dumb name…but im working on it
it's actually very descriptive

Submitted the last chapter of my first fanfic, just have to wait for them to be validated, and I just edited my previous post with the description. Hurry up and read before the 25th! (Warning, it's pretty sappy.)

Deleted user
I made a Fan-Fic called: The adventures of Ratchet
please read and comment,i need comments emoji
it may sound like a dumb name…but im working on it
it's actually very descriptive

Maybe you should fill in the fanfic form on the first post, so I can add it to the list of fanfictions for other fans to see emoji like me, Smega and others did!

In light of the holiday season I have a Christmas story pending validation!
Though I'm afraid to say it only really makes sense if you've read my previous fiction, The Homecoming. But fans may enjoy it once its up

Maybe I should add a bit of an update:

LiR is going slow being my mood has been up and down and to add to the fact I'm not in my Ratchet mood as much lately. Mass Effect is to blame for this, I swear!

It'll come soon…

Deleted user

It has been a very long time since I saw any progress from you… but yeah, only write when you're inspired though emoji or else it wont come out good!

And as for mine…

After around 2 years…
I am ALMOST DONE with it.

Really, I am xD

Deleted user

Ok I'm not sure how many fans even take notice of this topic, but I thought I may as well announce it here…

User image
http://www.lurking-leanne.com/acehardlight_thefallenstar.htm

I finished my big R&C fanfiction recently emoji took almost 2 years but I had fun with it. I still have a lot of work to do with character profiles and things on the website, but the whole story is completed, at least.

I'll be posting a deviation to DeviantART for this later on… when I feel more ready to do so.

I like the idea of this page…

I have a fiction that will be coming, I'll get it posted as soon as it's validated.emoji

If you think about it, Writing a Fan Fiction seems so easy, but when you actually start publishing you're like… "How am I supposed to write this cool story under a year!" It seems like a piece of cake when you think about It. The best Fan Fictions take a year or so to write, including all the little extra details.
emoji emoji