Thread: DeviantART Thread

Well I now have a DA, even know i'm not the arty type, it has a cool chat thinggy and funny icons emoji

Well, what is it?

The only name I ever go by anywhere… ratchetruler (though my PSN is slightly different)

Well I now have a DA, even know i'm not the arty type, it has a cool chat thinggy and funny icons emoji

Well, what is it?

The only name I ever go by anywhere… ratchetruler (though my PSN is slightly different)

This it?

Well, what is it?

This it?

yep, you know because of the picture of Qwark, ITS NOT OLD YET!

My is justmeJuli but I haven t got any pictures here yet emoji

mine is SodaCant

Geinea Lombax: I wish I have a DeviantART account. I would love to put up the many drawings of animals, comics, and Lombaxes I have. Instead of making Lombax OCs like everyone does, I have a habit of making Lombax species, or breeds, each one base on a specific rodent species as I study them. I do not beleive them to be cats due to the comparison I made. In fact, because of this, I realize Lombaxes are not felines, they just look like them. I drew many breeds of these crispy critters. To my surpise, I create more then 84 breeds of Lombaxes when I counted them. Here are a few of them.

EX: The White Face Zongonda Lombax (brownish red in color, a spiny rat breed more closer to guinea pigs and capybaras than rats)

Petovic Quill Stricker Lombax (brown or black, porcipine breed)

Guinea Piggle Lombax (any natral color, guinea pig breed)

Rattida Lombax (black, white, brown, grey, rat breed, not related to Zongonda Lombaxes)

Maloons & Malooca Lombax
(white, I decided to make Alister of this breed, rodent type still unknown)

King Egyptian/Arabian Fire Titan Lombax (golden or "firey" color. This is what I decided to call Ratchet's type. Jerboa breed)

Those were some of the ex. (minus Ratchet and Alister's breed). For some reason I have a talent of creating new creatures by using the ones that all ready exist. I would think it, then draw it. I'm a really good drawer. I love drawing animals (and animals only) some of the video game charaters like Ratchet, Rayman, Link (as a wolf) and comics base on dreams involing the charaters. Because of this I would like to have a DA account to share my work with them. I'm known to be a great artist among the kids in school even though there are people who draw better then me. Anyway an account would do me good but I don't know how to get one or if I do, post the pictures. All I have is a little laptop and a PS3. I'll have to figure something out.emojiemoji

PS Should I make a thread base on my Lombax breeds? I already know there's a thread about Lombaxes, but there about Lombax OCs and if I talk about them there, if might seem akward and a little off topic. I would like to share them cause its fun, and you need to know them because the future stories I'm working on involes them. But I'm not very sure if I should make a thread or not.emoji

I beg you to visit my profile on Deviant Art(srjsfanPL4), You Tube(srjsfangirlPL2014) and on Fanfiction and FictionPress(S.R.J.S. Fangirl from PL)!!!!
I'm waiting patiently for any comments, answers and questions of yours;D!!!!
emoji