Thread: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

It looks like Super Smash Bros.

User image

User image

Nice! But it really does. I'm not going nuts over it,but it could be fun.

That's a good thing right? Smash is awesome.

Btw.
Anyone ever heard someone saying that they don't like Street Fighter just because it looks like Motal Combat? That's kind of the same thing that going on now. It might look like Smasg Brothers, but that doesn't mean it can't be a great game!emoji

I'll wait for opinions and reviews and then buy this game (I don't care for pre-order skins much emoji ). But as far as I have seen, this game looks fun, and got some of the best Ratchet's weapons. But I also noticed, that SuperBot (developer) is messing with time. As you probably remember, "only one time bomb can be thrown at a time" (and in PSASBR you can throw A LOT of them at a time) emoji. This game just doesn't respect Orvus.

xD. But in Super Smash Brothers, Fox McCloud has a reflector which he doesn't have in any of the games.:P

I sure am gonna buy this game! Or maybe ask for Xmasemoji

too bad Sonic isn't thereemoji

But…the sequel of ''PlayStation Move Heroes" gotta be the best game;D!
You'll see what i mean pretty soon;3!

But…the sequel of ''PlayStation Move Heroes" gotta be the best game;D!
You'll see what i mean pretty soon;3!

Sequel of PS Move Heroes? Well… I'll see what you mean pretty soon emoji

I'm still pretty sure Sega won't be collaborating with Sony, and they don't exactly need a sequel to PlayStation Move Heroes either. emoji

And it doesn't look like Crash Bandicoot will be in Battle Royale emoji
Oh well, I'll buy it anyway. emoji

I'm still pretty sure Sega won't be collaborating with Sony, and they don't exactly need a sequel to PlayStation Move Heroes either. emoji

And it doesn't look like Crash Bandicoot will be in Battle Royale emoji
Oh well, I'll buy it anyway. emoji

They won't add anymore characters then the 20 confirmed now emoji

They won't add anymore characters then the 20 confirmed now emoji

Yeah, I know.
They could add more characters as DLC, though.

Deleted user

Yeah it looks pretty good just like Super smash bros brawl emoji

Ratchet got pre-order skin for PSASBR emoji

User image

Is that a new armour, or I just didn't play Ratchet games much enough (seriosly, I'm not sure)? Also, I think that "modern" Jak in his classic suit looks pretty odd (he still got goatee).

I see Sir Daniel has a new set of all-gold armour.

That is a set of armor from Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando, it was the second armor. Liking Sir Dan's gold armor. And after quite a bit of hunting I found Jak, I agree that it looks a bit odd. Jak's too old to be dressing up like a kid… unless he gets bigger eyes and less facial hair to go along with it!

Yeah, its on the PAL boxart too.
I think I'm gonna pre-order it, but I don't know what my budget looks like at that time :P

Oh, and the music is awesome btw! <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZRpWuZhwz0