Thread: Official R&C HD Trilogy Thread

Deleted user

My copy will arrive tuesday or wednesday. emoji

I did just discover that only the Helpdesk voice has subs, the cutscenes don't.
I don't get it either.. maybe you can buy subtiles with Bolts? emoji

I hope it's less expensive than most of the holovids in this game emoji

And I notice the helm in japanese trailer I was wondering if they fix it but I guess not.

Hope it changes when I get a new armor.

Deleted user

I will soon get the collection and I was wondering if anyone that has already played RC 2 or RC 3 (in the collection) could say me If you use R1 to crouch, I got so used to R2emoji. I know that you can do it in the first game.

I will soon get the collection and I was wondering if anyone that has already played RC 2 or RC 3 (in the collection) could say me If you use R1 to crouch, I got so used to R2emoji. I know that you can do it in the first game.

R2 is for sidestepping, R1 indeed is for crouching.
I'm still not sued to it yet :P

Deleted user

I will soon get the collection and I was wondering if anyone that has already played RC 2 or RC 3 (in the collection) could say me If you use R1 to crouch, I got so used to R2. I know that you can do it in the first game.

R2 is for sidestepping, R1 indeed is for crouching.
I'm still not sued to it yet :P

Ok thanks. Now if you excuse me, i'll be doing the crouch dance in Going Commando to be preparedemoji

Neither am I used to use circle as trigger instead of R1, like the Future series.

I completed all three games over the weekend and tried the multiplayer last night. Pure insanity, it was. xD

I FINALLY GOT IIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT

It arrived today, and i hope nobody saw me holding the package in my hands and jumping around like a 5 year old getting something he desired for years emojiemojiemojiemojiemoji

The screams i made were quite inhuman…

Ok enough exaggeration for now.

I really love it, it brings back so many memories emoji
There are a few glitches unfortunately, but they are so small that the awsomeness of the Game offsets it.

Glitches like: The screens in the Gadgetron vendors are distorted, and Ratchets helmet being to big. (it looks like this only happens in cutscenes)

And isnt it a bit weird that the screen doesnt pause in RaC 3 when you select weapons?

Deleted user
I FINALLY GOT IIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT

It arrived today, and i hope nobody saw me holding the package in my hands and jumping around like a 5 year old getting something he desired for years emojiemojiemojiemojiemoji

The screams i made were quite inhuman…

Ok enough exaggeration for now.

I really love it, it brings back so many memories emoji
There are a few glitches unfortunately, but they are so small that the awsomeness of the Game offsets it.

Glitches like: The screens in the Gadgetron vendors are distorted, and Ratchets helmet being to big. (it looks like this only happens in cutscenes)

And isnt it a bit weird that the screen doesnt pause in RaC 3 when you select weapons?

You lucky, mine was supposed to arrive today but I didn't see the little words: "If the ammount of delivery in you're area is small the package might take longer to get to the destinationemoji(.

Go into the Options menu and toggle the Quick Select Pause option.

It's good to hear the glitches don'r get in the way of the game, however I know lots of people are holding off buying the game because they are afraid of the glitches emoji

Deleted user

I GOT IT LAST NIGHT

It came out a week ago here in the UK, but I was out when it arrived and my younger brother hid it! emoji
Told me it hadn't arrived, although I sussed what he did cos he couldn't stop grinning.

Then it was a fight as to who got on the PS3 first each day.

Deleted user

Another thing, I've now tried the third game and I was wondering,anyone here has the ninja and sumo skin in Extras? Cause I got It for 3 bolts each, I heard that Piposauru is aswell but I didn't saw It.

Anyone else spotted that the Fizzwidget-robot doens't talk about the rockets in the facility?

we kinda have i confirmed that the breasts glitch in Ratchet and Clank is made on purpose by IG!
Since almost everyone knows about it ig does know everyone does know it and i tested it in the collection and it is still there… in hd!?
so IG did that on purpose all the time… don't understanding this glitch here's a video:
video

What do you guys think?