Thread: What Video Game Are You Playing right Now?

Trophy Hunting is da bomb! Seriously it's pretty cool, I wonder why one of my friends thinks that trophy hunting is boring (-_- )

It's not boring, I just don't like it. I have no idea why, I just don't.

Maybe because you feel there is no point in getting Trophies because it get's no no additional bonuses or unlocks or anything, just a higher trophy level with adds up to nothing really.

That's what I have gathered from those who don't care about Trophies

Yeah, well I just feel a sense of achievement when I get a trophy. I don't really like playing games with no trophies, man I wish TOD had trophies! It doesn't give me a point to play games if their are none..

Yeah, well I just feel a sense of achievement when I get a trophy. I don't really like playing games with no trophies, man I wish TOD had trophies! It doesn't give me a point to play games if their are no trophies!!

I play games if they have trophies or not, it doesn't cahnge much too me. Though I prefer a game with trophies over a game without.

It's all about the game though. If the Gaameplay is good, or the Story is good (or better yet, booth!) I will probably give it a fair go.

Yeah, well I just feel a sense of achievement when I get a trophy. I don't really like playing games with no trophies, man I wish TOD had trophies! It doesn't give me a point to play games if their are no trophies!!

I play games if they have trophies or not, it doesn't cahnge much too me. Though I prefer a game with trophies over a game without.

It's all about the game though. If the Gaameplay is good, or the Story is good (or better yet, booth!) I will probably give it a fair go.

Lol Fair Go! (NZ TV)

Lol Fair Go! (NZ TV)

That's what I was thinking (though I never watch the show. I have SKY!)

Wasn't intentional though.

Lol Fair Go! (NZ TV)

That's what I was thinking (though I never watch the show. I have SKY!)

Wasn't intentional though.

*Quotation, quotation ftw*
lol I never watch it either, just reminded me since ima kiwi

Trophy Hunting is da bomb! Seriously it's pretty cool, I wonder why one of my friends thinks that trophy hunting is boring (-_- )

It's not boring, I just don't like it. I have no idea why, I just don't.

i enjoy it i think its fun

Same here.

I am playing the greatest Action Combat Vehicle game Twisted Metal!
whats even better is i didn't even pre-order it (which gives you the Axel Vehicle unlock) and just 2 days ago,i found Axel in my selections list and gold painting! Lucky ME! emoji

I've heard about Twisted Metal too. Anyway I'm playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, The most epic first person shooter game ever!

I am playing the greatest Action Combat Vehicle game Twisted Metal!
whats even better is i didn't even pre-order it (which gives you the Axel Vehicle unlock) and just 2 days ago,i found Axel in my selections list and gold painting! Lucky ME! emoji

extremly lucky u
im on last boss of dead risin 2:OTR

I'm playing Uncharted: Golden Abyss on my new PSVITA

I'm going to play my newest game I bought from Amazon Ratchet and Clank Trilogy and I'm planning on doing video playthoughs of all three of them as well :3

Believe it or not, but I just picked up ET on 2600. I'm playing it right now, but I'm playing the R&C Trilogy as wellemoji

Believe it or not, but I just picked up ET on 2600. I'm playing it right now, but I'm playing the R&C Trilogy as wellemoji

niiiice emoji