Thread: What Video Game Are You Playing right Now?

I get that. Quest for Booty is one of my favorite games.

Phew, after some of the comments I read here I was affraid that nodoby actually likes this game. I love it, it's my 3rd favorite! ^^

It's my second favorite. AciT is my favorite.

Quest for Booty was fun, my first R&C game, but ACiT is definately my favourite. Somehow I missed out when I had a PS2 emoji

Currently playing through Resistance 3 on superhuman emoji so glad they went back to the weapon wheel. Also playing LBP2.

I'm playing the LittleBigPlanet Vita bèta, and Dungeon Hunters Alliance(vita).

I get that. Quest for Booty is one of my favorite games.

Phew, after some of the comments I read here I was affraid that nodoby actually likes this game. I love it, it's my 3rd favorite! ^^

Aww, don't feel like that! I saved up for a while before I finally got QFB, and even though I beat it in a day (emoji) I loved it. I've already played it like 200 times! Plus, who else likes Ratchet's suit in that game, the "Scavenger Suit?" emoji I loved that skin in A4O! emoji

QFB was my first PS3 game ever! I could beat it in 5 hours, yet it's still one of my favourites. I'm playing Just Cause 2 right now, one of my top favourites!!

Who else likes Ratchet's suit in that game, the "Scavenger Suit?" emoji I loved that skin in A4O! emoji

Me!! I love it, one of my faves!

ACiT is also my favorite R&C title so far btw.

OT:
I'm playing Sly 2 on the HD Classics. Ye need to do something while waiting on Thieves in Time ^^

I'm playing Sly 2 in HD, i'm going to platinum each game before Sly 4

I'm playing Sly 2 in HD, i'm going to platinum each game before Sly 4

I'm just finishing it again. I've played all the PS2 titles for 100%, don't feel much for doing it again xD

I'm also playing some Uncharted multiplayer, if anyone wants to play uncharted 2 or 3 online feel free to add me

Trophy Hunting is da bomb! Seriously it's pretty cool, I wonder why one of my friends thinks that trophy hunting is boring (-_- )

Trophy hunting I do much of… mainly because I can't even go online, so It's all I can do to keep me playing…

Trophy Hunting is da bomb! Seriously it's pretty cool, I wonder why one of my friends thinks that trophy hunting is boring (-_- )

It's not boring, I just don't like it. I have no idea why, I just don't.