Thread: The game you need or want right now

Just a upcoming game you might want(or need)

Mine is sleeping dogs it as a great story game
tied in side-missions
amazing combat and deaths
best of all free roam

Upcoming?

This is my top-most wanted.

1. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, PS3
2. Ratchet & Clank: Q-Force, PS3
3. PlayStation AllStars: Battle Royale
4. Tomb Raider 2012, PS3
5. Paper Mario: Sticker Star
6. Sonic & SEGA AllStars Racing: Tranformed

I've got:
PS2: Ratchet & Clank(1, 2 and 3), Ratchet: Gladiator, Jak X, Sonic Riders, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Unleashed.
Wii: Sonix Adventure 2: Battle(GC version), Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Sonic and the Black Knight, Sonic Colors.
PC: Sonic Adventure DX, Sonic Heroes.

1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th issue of ''Ratchet & Clank: Comic Book" series.

Now I need:
PS3: Sonic the Hedgehog(2006), Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Dextruction, Ratchet & Clank, Quest for Booty, Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time, Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One, Ratchet & Clank: Q Force, Jak 7 daxter Collection, Sly Cooper Collection, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, PlayStation Move Heroes.
PSP: Sonic Rivals(1 & 2), Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters, Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier.
NDS: Sonic Rush, Sonic Rush Adventure, Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood + new versions of Sonic Advance(1, 2 & 3) and Sonic Battle!
PS3 or Wii versions of Sonic Free Riders and Sonic Shuffle, 3dr and 6th issue of Ratchet & Clank: Comic book, book ''Sly Cooper: To Catch a Thief", 2 issues of ''Adventurs of Sly Cooper" and all 78 episodes of ''Sonic X" on DVD.

I know that sooner or later I'' get that stuff and that'll be a proof that I'm a Truest fangirl of these 4 coolest ideo games franchises that knows very well what's right;P!
Wish me good luck;o!!!!
emoji

My wanted:

Full Frontal Assault (naturally)
Sony All-Stars (if Crash is in it)
Neverhood Mobile (if it actually ends up coming to fruition)

Here is what I want that is confirmed to come out at some point in the future

Ratchet & Clank: QForce
Fuse
Metal Gear Solid
The Last of Us

If Sony get these games on PSN

Spyro The Dragon
Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer
Spyro 3: Year of The Dragon

If I somehow magically get a Vita out of thin air

LittleBigPlanet
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Killzone Mercenary

Games which haven't been confirmed (for PS3) that I would like to get

Killzone 4
the next Ratchet & Clank
Uncharted 4
Rayman Legends (wouldn't this make a good Vita game?)

The Spyro games are already on PlayStation Store, and Rayman Legends is Wii U exclusive.

The Spyro games are already on PlayStation Store

Dammit they were on PSN already, so the time I spent finding roms, converting them then swearing at my mobile phone were wasted? emoji Never mind, they're fun and look good on the small screen.

Ok, games
R&C: FFA (duh)
Overstrike/Fuse
Uncharted 3 (when I get some spare time)
Portal 2 (again, time)

And if I ever convince myself I need a Vita,
Uncharted Golden Abyss
Resistance Burning Skies
LBP

The Spyro games are already on PlayStation Store, and Rayman Legends is Wii U exclusive.

Not on the EU Store though. I don't think they ever will be emoji

I know Rayman Legends in Wii U exclusive, that's my point. I would like to have it if they make a PS3 version (they did say it's a possibility) but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Not on the EU Store though. I don't think they ever will be emoji

(Checks Wikipedia) FFFUUUUU-

Oh well. Looks like your time wasn't wasted after all, Red Dragon.

You might be able to buy it on PSN if you have an address in North America.

My friend had the PS1 Spyro 1 and 2 on PC (guess how?) he offered to give them to me, but i'd rather not resort to that. I respect Insomniac too much :oui:
It looked really cool, and better than the current PS1 on my PSP collection; MediEvil, Crash 1 - 3, and Rayman 1. I would love to have the Spyro games, MediEvil 2 and Rayman 2 (Rayman I am in no hurry for, as I've played it all the way through on PS2)

There is another one MediEvil 2.

Tip for buying Rayman 2: If you love your thumbs, don't buy the iPhone version.

I don't have to worry about that then emoji Don't have any plans to get an iPhone, rather have a PSV (though I am a few hundred dollars off getting one)

I don't have to worry about that then emoji Don't have any plans to get an iPhone, rather have a PSV (though I am a few hundred dollars off getting one)

EDIT: Whoops, I did not mean for this. Can a mod or someone please delete this post? Because I can't.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2!
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Overstrike
The Ratchet and Clank Collection
Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault
Grand Theft Auto 5
and… Just Cause 3.. If it ever comes out! :P

Just so that everyone is clear, Overstrike is no more. It's gone, done, finished, not around, will never be around and is completely not going to happen ever. In it's place we have Fuse! Something which to me is a billion times better and looks awesome! (though dark… but how is that bad?)