Thread: Ratchet & Clank Full Frontal Assault DLC

Do they actually read these forums?

If they were going to make more maps based on past locations, they'd have to be planets that have appeared in more than one game or are otherwise significant. They'd also have to be populated/developed enough to justify the need for a defence centre.

Deleted user
Plus the ACiT one had all those grind rails, launchpads and hoverboot ramps so there's be plenty of variety on the map.

I am still to play Full Frontal Assault, so how's the grinding there? Is it like All 4 One or does it go back to the classic formula?

@Ratchet25 The grinding is kind of mixed, as the rails are the same size as they were in A4O, but with the original 3rd person perspective of the first games.

@Everyone else on here including Ratchet25 If we are going to do a list of things we want for DLC, might as well include some weapons/defenses in that, like the Bouncer from Ratchet and Clank Going Commando or The R.Y.N.O as the closest thing we have to one is the Warmonger, but even the R.Y.N.O in Secret Agent Clank and Ratchet and Clank Size Matters had more ammo than this weapon, after all, they are releasing a patch allowing you to upgrade your weapons further, why not add some DLC for the weapons as well.

It's been said on the IG forums it is extremely unlikely they will add any more guns, because then it could make the game unbalanced.

And it's worth noting that none of these ideas will actually be used by IG, they aren't allowed to take ideas from fans even if offered. Under no circumstances should they use ideas which are not their own. So these suggestions wont affect the game in any way.

It's been said on the IG forums it is extremely unlikely they will add any more guns, because then it could make the game unbalanced.

And it's worth noting that none of these ideas will actually be used by IG, they aren't allowed to take ideas from fans even if offered. Under no circumstances should they use ideas which are not their own. So these suggestions wont affect the game in any way.

It's a shame, but I do get why they can't.

Plus the ACiT one had all those grind rails, launchpads and hoverboot ramps so there's be plenty of variety on the map.

I am still to play Full Frontal Assault, so how's the grinding there? Is it like All 4 One or does it go back to the classic formula?

Well, the game runs with A4O engine and it uses the same rails, but it is possible to add classic rails. Do you remember Uzo City? There was a section with old rails, so why couldn't IG use them in FFA?

Also, I think that Fastoon would be nice, and forget about the whole "population" thing. These are just multiplayer maps, in no way associated with the story mode. They could make a Paris map for the people who preordered Sly 4 as well (it's just an example, I know it won't happen).

EDIT

First patch is out. What's new for:

Campaing
- 4'th and 5'th level for weapons
- You can teleport to your base like in multiplayer (a lot of people will say YEEEEEEEEES)
- Cheaper base fortifications
- Different waves of enemies in the whole game

Multiplayer
- No filtrating afer cheats and option to make a game just for friends
- A players emblem is shown next to his life bar
- Fixed exploits and bugs

Deleted user

Looks very fun I cant wait xD

for maps, at least metropolis is coming. I'd like to see some old PS2 locations back, like Veldin or maybe even novalis?

It's time for the battle in the ity of your dreams! Wait for it… Metropolis map for Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault (Q-Force) is out! And I have to say it's really good. Graphics are beter than anything I have seen in FFA so far and the desing is pretty good (as Insomniacs said, you can't hide here), with good old ToD's gring rails :oui: The only thing I disliked there was music - just one of already known tracks (I can't remember from wich level) from Michael's Bross's failed FFA soundtrack (don't get me wrong, I love what he have done on A4O, but FFA is just a failiure). Anyway, I had an awesome time there emoji Can't wait for a next map!

I like that they are adding more and more to this game, I really love the multiplayer but i cant really play it much, one thing though, I really dont like Michael Bross doing the music, no offense to him but i just really havent liked his soundtracks in R&C :P

His music in A4O was incredible (one of the best soundtracks in the series in my opinion), but in FFA he tried to do the "classic-style" Bergeaud tunes and that just didn't work. No wonder why didn't they release it on iTunes and PS Store emoji

His music in A4O was incredible (one of the best soundtracks in the series in my opinion), but in FFA he tried to do the "classic-style" Bergeaud tunes and that just didn't work. No wonder why didn't they release it on iTunes and PS Store emoji

ToD and ACiT had best soundtracks imo

Bross is doing soundtrack for movie as well, be interesting to see if he tries to use the classic soundtrack since its based on the first game.

And since ItN is going back the main, more serious storyline i hope the soundtrack goes back the Future style and tone

Bross is doing soundtrack for movie as well, be interesting to see if he tries to use the classic soundtrack since its based on the first game.

And since ItN is going back the main, more serious storyline i hope the soundtrack goes back the Future style and tone

How do you know he's working on a movie? They are keeping a composser as a secret.

How do you know he's working on a movie? They are keeping a composser as a secret.

Are they? I was sure they said Bross was doing the soundtrack, hmmm…maybe im getting confused between him and T.J. since he is working on the film as well :P

My bad!