Thread: 2013 for Ratchet & Clank. Good or bad?

OR they could make a game about the future; Ratchets child. Ratchet and Clank would end but the adventures through the galaxy will continue.

A blasting end, thats what I hope. But in the mean time, I'd like to see some never seen magic of IG emoji

OR they could make a game about the future; Ratchets child. Ratchet and Clank would end but the adventures through the galaxy will continue.

I'd like to see what would a descendant of Ratchet and Talwyn look like. emoji

Last time I saw that hapening, the game ruined a whole franchise.

I'd like to see what would a descendant of Ratchet and Talwyn look like. emoji

I wouldn't. emoji

I would like a new adventure. Give me a new villain. Make the game like Crack in Time from a structure standpoint. But I'm okay if they throw in some FFA style levels (a game I actually really liked, but it was too short).

However, in the new game, Clank's role could be expanded a bit. He could retain some of his abilities from Crack in Time, particularly the time pad puzzles (so much better than the gadget-bot stuff from the previous games).

And please go back to the original Ratchet and Clank character models. Not a huge fan of the A4O and FFA character design.

As you said it wasnt that FFA was bad, but it was really short and it also became repetitive after a while. Though it looked really good graphic wise, but really should change the character models and go back to the Future ones to me. And if they showed a bit more emotions.

I prefer the models and style from A Crack in Time. But if the gameplay is alright, it wouldn't really bother me emoji

Last time I saw that hapening, the game ruined a whole franchise.

Because I'm curious, what game series is that?

StarFox. StarFox Command to be precise.

To me, all years are good for Ratchet,exept for the one when the decide to end the production of the games and I am dreading the day this happens, but anyways. All years are good for Ratchet because he always seems to do new things every year and when bad things do happen like the delayed release, they do finally get released. so yeah, Ratchet will have a great 2013.

Thanks
Ratchetlombax57

It would be kinda strange if Ratchet doesn't debut on PS4. emoji

I hope that Ratchet doesn't go to PlayStation 4 because it took me over 3 years to get my parents to get me my PlayStation 3.

Thanks
ratchetlombax57

There's not gonna be any more Ratcet games on PS3, thats for sure. I would have liked to see the PS3 alive and well for one or two more years. But ofcourse, Sony can't walk behind on Nintendo and Microsoft. I get that, but PS4 is gonna be expensive. PlayStations I buy for just a couple franchises. So in the beginning it will be about €500,0 for just the console and a probable Ratchet game. That'll be an expensive jokeemoji

Deleted user
There's not gonna be any more Ratcet games on PS3, thats for sure.

Well, the PS4 is planned to be released on this year's holidays, from previous experiences, that's more than enough time to make a full fledged R&C game.