Thread: 2013 for Ratchet & Clank. Good or bad?

Yh you really have to play them all to understand whats going on in each one, i really wish they didnt stop making them though, there was still so much they could have done with it and so many unanswered questions!

Yes, but the fans were ripping them apart and R3 didn't sell well at all emoji

Yes, but the fans were ripping them apart and R3 didn't sell well at all emoji

R&C gets ripped apart all the time too and Fuse didnt sell well either and they already working on a 2nd one, and compared to most games Resistance did very well emoji

Sure Fall of Man did, but R2 was so different that people just hated on it so much, and most didn't take notice of the brilliant masterpiece which is Resistance 3.

I loved every bit of every game, but it was a risky move to change so much with each game.

Sure Fall of Man did, but R2 was so different that people just hated on it so much, and most didn't take notice of the brilliant masterpiece which is Resistance 3.

I loved every bit of every game, but it was a risky move to change so much with each game.

Im really glad they did change it though, R2 and R3 were brilliant, and what i loved was that they were each brilliant in their own way, not the same thing all the time, thats my opinion anyway emoji

Im really glad they did change it though, R2 and R3 were brilliant, and what i loved was that they were each brilliant in their own way, not the same thing all the time, thats my opinion anyway emoji

Never played any Resistance game, but i have Resistance 2, so maybe i'm gonna play it soon!

Never played any Resistance game, but i have Resistance 2, so maybe i'm gonna play it soon!

I hope you enjoy it emoji IMO they really are great games, and this is coming from someone who doesnt like FPS games :P

It might be a little hard to understand the story if you havent played the first Resistance though

I hope you enjoy it emoji IMO they really are great games, and this is coming from someone who doesnt like FPS games :P

It might be a little hard to understand the story if you havent played the first Resistance though

allright, gonna check what's the price from R1

I would descirbe this year for R&C with one word:

QWARKTASTIC!

(lol sorry i couldnt resist!)

I would descirbe this year for R&C with one word:

QWARKTASTIC!

(lol sorry i couldnt resist!)

No problem, i love that word emoji