Thread: Ratchet & Clank: The Great History

So, I had this idea stuck in my head for a few months: why not go to RG and ask people about doing a book about R&C's history! My idea is not to make another R&C Wikia, but a book (not real book of course, rather a pdf file) that will tell the story of how Ratchet & Clank games were created. We would use all the sources we can, maybe even ask people involved in R&C production (like Ted Price, TJ or voice actors) for some interviews. I belive (if we get to work of course), that this does not have to end like cartoon - there we missed software required for animation and animators themselfs. But we had a few people that were really doing their best for the project. All we need now is the ability to write and MS Word (then we can think of layout). And if you can post here, then you know you can write emoji But before we get deeper into this, I need to know if you're into this. I'm not just looking forward your acceptation ("That would be cool!"emoji, but your help. Can we do this? Of course we can!
Ten bolts Gerben is going to mention RatchetMerch in his first post… emoji

The bet is on, now hide that emoji
And… If more people join, then sure. I'm just afraid I won't take it too seriously emoji

The bet is on, now hide that emoji
And… If more people join, then sure. I'm just afraid I won't take it too seriously emoji

Great, someone is willing to support me emoji
Oh, come on people!

I can give emotional supportI don't have a workable MS Word unfortunately.

emoji You can't write on your computer?

You must have a computer to write on it emoji

Oh, what are you using right now then?
I have no more hopes for this project now…

Oh, what are you using right now then?
I have no more hopes for this project now…

PS3 browser.
I could just write it here and you'd copy paste it.

PS3 browser.

That would be a pain for me emoji

PS3 browser.

Oh well, emotional support it is emoji

PS3 browser.

Oh well, emotional support it is emoji

I meant that it would be a pain if I had to write on PS3, not copy paste what you have written emoji

Well if Darkstar could get a USB keyboard then it wouldn't be as much of a problem for him.

I have MS Word and all its fancy features, I've had a fair amount of experience using it, but I don't really know where my help would be needed?

I will do wathever you want, znd I will really do my best! This project is gonna work, its a very good idea! I'm gona tell you some more things this afternoon, cause now I'm on my iPad, and I need to make an exam emoji

Yeah! Ten bolts' mine!!!

Sounds pretty cool, i could probably host the project on insomniac moon for you. and i'l definetley be joining on this. we could use google documents, cause that way we would all be seeing the changes we all do in real time, just an idea of course.