Thread: Ratchet Galaxy Roleplay?

It's probably been mentioned before, but…I've wondered if people wanted to Roleplay as characters (their own or canon characters.) here on Ratchet Galaxy.

Or even it it's allowed?

I mean, I'm on tumblr but that's about all I do when it comes to roleplay.

What do you guys think?

emoji

I've never really took a part in a roleplay (except for a little roleplay in a chat with Darkstar and Filipuntik). And yes, I heard it's not allowed by moderators for some reason. Darkstar, you're the smart guy. Can you explain it?

Heard it's bcos these are discussion forums. Just wait for RevanAC emoji

I've never really took a part in a roleplay (except for a little roleplay in a chat with Darkstar and Filipuntik). And yes, I heard it's not allowed by moderators for some reason. Darkstar, you're the smart guy. Can you explain it?

This is how it works.
This forum was made to discuss R&C and occasional non-R&C related topics. If we were to make an RP it would just take up space with tons of useless threads that only the people role playing are interested in.

This is how it works.
This forum was made to discuss R&C and occasional non-R&C related topics. If we were to make an RP it would just take up space with tons of useless threads that only the people role playing are interested in.

Oh, I see. So that's the difference beetwen it and The Quote Game. Speaking of it, we're pretty much stuck there…

Here was the thread about Facebook roleplaying: http://en.ratchet-galaxy.com/thread-2772.php

It's not allowed here as mentioned in that thread and we've already been established, so go somewhere like Facebook where (probably) anything goes.

Actually, a roleplay section is being considered for the new website's version (V.3). Not sure it will make it to the end, or when it would be ready, but it really is an interesting idea we'd like to make real emoji

Actually, a roleplay section is being considered for the new website's version (V.3). Not sure it will make it to the end, or when it would be ready, but it really is an interesting idea we'd like to make real emoji

Do you have any idea when V.3 will be complete?

(Sorry for the bumping)
Now that is something interesting that I missed. I thought that role-play is met with negative responses here, but is it changing?

(Sorry for the bumping)
Now that is something interesting that I missed. I thought that role-play is met with negative responses here, but is it changing?

I hope so! I'd love to do some roleplaying.