Thread: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing?

I'm on spring break and I thought I would just turn on the PS3 and play through A.C. Brotherhood a second time since 2010 and it occupied me for about four days. I had plans to be productive over the break. Get my homework done, read a couple of books, catch up with some distant friends, but no. Here I am awake at 2:00 am with only two more days of my break and barely any of my homework done. Oh and I have to be in class on Monday by 8:00am and my classes are 30 minutes away… I want real sleep! *sigh* Give me a break!

Thank you long video game!

Well, good luck with that! Though you should be able to pass a history exam or two.

PS1 or PC?

PSN release.

Just noticed the new PSN Sales.
And my friends wonder why I have a huge backlog…

Well, good luck with that! Though you should be able to pass a history exam or two.

For real, you made me laugh. And yeah, I know, I should. I always read those in-game historical databases. And thank you!

Civilization V (+ 2 Expansions)

I've been holding out on this game ever since i got it a few months ago on Humble Bundle.
Was never really into "Grand Strategy" games but after the learning curve, it's a pretty good game.

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. I'm gonna play Mass Effect 3 again and I think it like it! Got myself Citadel DLC and now I've concluded the FFXIII trilogy I can play toward it in peace.

I just completed Jak 1 relatively fast, so now I'm going to move on to Jak 2… ugh…

I just completed Jak 1 relatively fast, so now I'm going to move on to Jak 2… ugh…

You managed to get all the power cells?? The last 10 are avoiding me!! I can't find the one in Mountain Pass; Snowy Mountain has four; I can't seem to figure out how to get that last one in the Volcanic Crater. I know where it is! I just can't get to it…it is beyond my abilities…emoji

Gosh, they're so hard to find when there are only a few left! Don't you agree?

I'd say the Precursor Orbs are more guilty of that than the Power Cells.

BTW: The one your missing in Volcanic Crater is probably the one where you have to grab some Yellow Eco in the Spider Cave and then quckly get out and shoot the steel crate facing the entrance.

And the one on the Mountain Pass is, most likely, the one where you have to shoot an oddly coloured wall with the yellow eco you get after activating the switch at the Snowy Mountain (which grants you a Power Cell).

And at Snowy Mountains the one at the Lurker's fort, the Scout Flies one and the turn all switches on one.

I'd say the Precursor Orbs are more guilty of that than the Power Cells.

BTW: The one your missing in Volcanic Crater is probably the one where you have to grab some Yellow Eco in the Spider Cave and then quckly get out and shoot the steel crate facing the entrance.

And the one on the Mountain Pass is, most likely, the one where you have to shoot an oddly coloured wall with the yellow eco you get after activating the switch at the Snowy Mountain (which grants you a Power Cell).

And at Snowy Mountains the one at the Lurker's fort, the Scout Flies one and the turn all switches on one.

emoji
Wow…you have beat the game 100%…

Getting Platinum in Jak and Daxter 1 means you got clocked it right? Or is it only collecting all the powercells?

To Platinum any Jak and Daxter, you need to collect absolutely everything!

The first game is very easy to get 100% in compared to the second. And then the third has a sort of in between difficulty.

The first game will actually tell you how many things you have left to collect in any location, the second and third games don't give a damn and when you're down to your last 50 or so, it's near impossible to find them!

And as for the game I'm playing… Impossible Creatures.

Now that I have really gotten into an rts, I feel really down that they have kind of come and gone. Especially Impossible Creatures, which I find that most awesome… I would kill for a sequel to this long lost game!

I'm leaving the orbs until I beat the game, are they THAT bad.

Not in Jak II!

REMEMBER THIS: In the final location of Jak II you must collect every orb before completing the level, or else you will never ever be able to return and collect them.

And I'm sorry, but the orbs in Jak II's races, ring challenges, and gun courses (at least…emoji are harder to obtain than anything I've ever encountered in any other videogame.

I swear I will complete all of MGS2's VR missions before I get the Jak II platinum. Its probably the hardest Platinum I could think of aiming for…

REMEMBER THIS: In the final location of Jak II you must collect every orb before completing the level, or else you will never ever be able to return and collect them.

Oh, wow. That is like the best game design choice ever…