Thread: Sly Cooper - Official Thread

I wouldn't get my hopes too high.
Thieves in Time was a financial failure, and it'd be relly hard for Sanzaru to get the budget for Sly 5. I think they were idiots by making a cliff hanger ending, especially when Sly had been dorment for 8 years.
You just can't jump into the assumption that the revival of a video-game character will be successful and earn the budget for a sequel.
It's all on the hype, and Thieves in Time had none.

I didn't like it either. But it has happened before that they had a contract to do a new trilogy, or one and a sequel etc. So the only time I'd be surprised is when they don't make Sly 5.

Sanzaru has potential. Accept for a few minor texture mistakes all I saw was a very talented group of people dedicated to make Sly look as familiar and yet fresh. You feel its not Sucker Punch, but thats okay. You see Sanzaru in it.

Bentley's Hackpack got ported to Android and iOS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RczbJdFkrHA
Now all fancy-mobile users can "enjoy" Spark Runner emoji

EDIT
SONY seems to enjoy making free mobile games… It's probably some sort of advertisememnt for their brands. Seeing how much did my pals at school enjoy BTN, I doubt it's effectiveness though emoji

Is it… free?

Is it… free?

Yes it is.

Then I will download it on the Samsung smartphone which my mum gave to me now she has a new phone ^^

Bentley's Hackpack got ported to Android and iOS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RczbJdFkrHA
Now all fancy-mobile users can "enjoy" Spark Runner emoji

EDIT
SONY seems to enjoy making free mobile games… It's probably some sort of advertisememnt for their brands. Seeing how much did my pals at school enjoy BTN, I doubt it's effectiveness though emoji

Advertisement? BTN came before ITN, could this be hinting at something?

Advertisement? BTN came before ITN, could this be hinting at something?

BTN was released after ITN actually… And what does it hint in your opinion?

Every PlayStation exclusive will get a free app?

Every PlayStation exclusive will get a free app?

I don't think so, games like TLoF doesn't need such advertisement… Interestingly, these are mostly cartoonish games (Ratchet, Sly, Knack) so I think they're trying to appeal to the younger audience.

Also, I wonder if the screen of the building with BENTLEY'S written on it is from the original BH. Cause in front of it is a sign with "Coming soon"…

This new Swap Force character really reminds me of someone
User image

I guess the designers work in the League of Legends way.

It reminds me of someone too.

So does this.

That vid never gets old.

So, all the Sly fans around the world cannot accept the fact that Kevin Miller is getting replaced by some celebrity (Ian James Corlett is just a temporary voice for the trailer). While it's a shame for me as well, I don't think his voice was THAT unique. I'd miss Matt Olsen as Bentley much, MUCH more. But in my opinion, they will most likely take him for the movie (not just the trailer like with Ian) as we…

User image
No Sly movie for me then.