Thread: Really Random thread

You what I can live with? Codes in a box. I've bought the PC versions for Mass Effect and Dragon Age as hardcopy. They come with discs, but also a code. When you enter that in Origin you don't need the discs anymore and is pretty much a download freebee. For 'laptop' gaming thats kinda nice.

My copies are worthless now and I can't sell them… or buy a 2nd hand PC game. But at least I can still touch em.

User image
Oh Miiverse, how I hate you…

There's so much pain coming from that pic.

*Still can't get it*
Is it because the green "jellyfish" (is that the "Metroid"?) is actually evil?

User image
Yep, Miiverse…

As i understand, topic change is a common thing. here's one for you. MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC

As i understand, topic change is a common thing. here's one for you. MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC

Oh no…

And when we are at it, the Luna game.

Oh no…

Haha, i knew that was coming

Just gonna interrupt you guys and say "Muffins" right now. Just to say hi.
So…
MUFFINS!!

I still think 'Twilight Sparkle' is a refrence to Twilight Saga…

I still think 'Twilight Sparkle' is a refrence to Twilight Saga…

Because vampires don't sparkle?

Cause its too much of a coincidence to see 'Twilight' and 'Sparkle' in one name.

I think Twilight Sparkle existed before Twilight did though, in the older generations of My Little Pony.

I think Twilight Sparkle existed before Twilight did though, in the older generations of My Little Pony.

I don't think she had a surname at that point though…

Why am I discussing this?