Thread: Really Random thread

I think Twilight Sparkle existed before Twilight did though, in the older generations of My Little Pony.

I don't think she had a surname at that point though…

Why am I discussing this?

Because you love it.

She did? Oh, I have no idea about those things. Then I guess its just a funny coincedence.

I dont recall Twilight having a surname before Friendship is Magic, but I could be wrong.

I seriously thought it was a parody of this.

User image

Well for the sake of an answer I looked it up, and while the pony definitely existed before the vampire series did, it seems she didn't have the surname "Sparkle" until the current generation. Guess it could have been an influence after all, even if a subconscious one.

What I want from Ratchet & Clank at this moment:

- New Movie Trailer
- Ratchet & Clank: Nexus for the PS Vita
- R&C Trilogy for the PS Vita (Coming soon if we can believe the rumours!)
- R&C Trilogy: Part 2
- A new full length R&C PS4 game

Can we add to the list: DLC for FFA, and full-on remakes for every single Ratchet & Clank game to date all in one huge adventure on PS4, with an extra final chapter?

Mo' maps for FFA? Mo' modes!

Oh I got one!

Make FFA straight-up MASSIVE! Infact a PS4 MMO.

I'm thins close (0.23 millimeters) to going on about the MMORPG Ratchet universe idea again!

*NOPE*

And If I got the Deadlocked HD, too >.< at least for MP

You guys wanna see something really random? I'm playing Dragon Age 2 right now, it has a character creation system and you can name her in the beginning as well. In my entire gaming career have I never encountered an NPC in the same game that carried the same name as I did. No Viola, no Lightfall. But I guess I found antoher Elsa here:

User image

If you heard the idea you'd agree. I'm not talking about changing or even expanding the classic formula. Just blow stuff up on a much larger scale, with more worlds, sectors, enemies, missions and friends… and behind it all would be real breathing people like you or me. (Except the average swarms of native and robotic enemies, and the occasional major boss)

EDIT:

You guys wanna see something really random? I'm playing Dragon Age 2 right now, it has a character creation system and you can name her in the beginning as well. In my entire gaming career have I never encountered an NPC in the same game that carried the same name as I did. No Viola, no Lightfall. But I guess I found antoher Elsa here:

She must DIE.

If there was another Ratchetruler out there I would be forced to take immediate action.

Well, RR, what about weapons?

Make more of them…

We have these categories:

Rocket Launchers
Blaters
Shotguns
Bomb lobbers
Mines
Snipers
Melee
Morphers
Special types