Thread: Sonic - Official Thread

I like Sonic lost world, because it has really nice graphics, and I loved SONIC adventure 2.
( although if you check my birth date i might be only 1, I discovered it when I was ten.)

User image

I see you like annoying Filip emoji

I see you like annoying Filip emoji

Why?

Oh…

I still think the Wii U game might be pretty freaking cool. emoji

Oh, wow, thats just cheap. Knckles standing in a character, the ship *plop* disappears before its behind the mountain. All these problems seem easily fixable with a patch though. The respawning im the force field is crap though.

Oh, wow, thats just cheap. Knckles standing in a character, the ship *plop* disappears before its behind the mountain. All these problems seem easily fixable with a patch though. The respawning im the force field is crap though.

Oh, that's not all.
The game runs at 15-20FPS, characters clip through stuff in pre-rendered cutscenes and if the game needs to have an option to turn off in-game dialogue then it's probably doing something wrong.

But when I played the demo it was fine. :/

Dang it. I thought that they had finally managed to released an awesome new Sonic game. Perhaps I should sit this one out first.

But when I played the demo it was fine. :/

Dang it. I thought that they had finally managed to released an awesome new Sonic game. Perhaps I should sit this one out first.

The demo probably has the most polished levels in the game.

Wow, I had such high hopes for Sonic Boom and I was considering getting a Wii U for it, but after watching the first hour on Youtube I've changed my mind, if a plat-former was designed by ex-Naughty Dog employees you'd think they'd understand how to make a decent game that runs and plays excellently, especially if these employees worked on the Crash and Jak games. But I guess they were kicked out of Naughty Dog for a reason.

The demo probably has the most polished levels in the game.

Yeah, probably…

I'm losing faith in this game…

Man, it's like a tie-in movie game… Only this one is for cartoon… And uses a video game character… And apparently has been quite a few years in production…