Thread: What gives you the creeps?

Everyone is scared of something.
For example: I'm afriad of spiders(I can't look at them nor even touch them! I'm afriad of the realistic spiders, of course. Quess which spides can be TOO scary for me? The giant spiders are look MUCH spooky than teh smaller onesemoji!!!!)! I started to be scared of spiders when I was 6 or 7 years old. I was sleeping on my bed. I had a terrible dream; A spider on my face! I quickly woke up totally shocked!
As you can see, I like ALL species of the animals…except these terrible spiders.
What about your phobia?
What are you scared and what's the reason?

The opening scene of "Star Trek: First Contact" In which there's a close-up of a drill thing moving toward Picard's eye. The camera cuts away before anything gory happens, but it's still a really disturbing concept!

I also hate spiders of any shape and size!

Some types of insects. Apart from there being some with disturbing breeding or feeding methods, I can't stand the, well larva that crawl about legless. Urgh. Mealworms, maggots, worms that kind of stuff.emoji
Annihilate the worm! Lets have more snakes and reptiles.

I'm soo afraid of this movie called, 28 Weeks Later.. it may sound a bit over the top but… I hate zombie movies and this movie by far is the scariest one I've seen!! You guys should watch it! emoji

(Note: It may freak the hell outta you!.. especially at night! O_O)

I am not so good with heights, and most bugs (the only ones I'm not scared of are flys, wasps, and mosquitoes, because they are more annoying than scary) I am also not so into horror films, the ones with gore mainly.

SPiders, sometimes big big dogs, and whenever a piranha eats me in notak when i think im safe.

You'd have to be some sort of machine to not jump everytime one of those blasted Pool Sharks gets to ya!

Smiley faces…. THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!

Me? Hm, heights… whenever something is supposed to be horror… and dangerous insects - wasps, bees and hornets. I know, the latter two are actually useful (hornets eat wasps, you know), but wasps are just plain out BAD. They do barely anything useful, and they can sting more than a bee.
Especially since I, after almost YEARS of not being stung by anything I get stung by two wasps withing a week.

Me? Hm, heights… whenever something is supposed to be horror… and dangerous insects - wasps, bees and hornets. I know, the latter two are actually useful (hornets eat wasps, you know), but wasps are just plain out BAD. They do barely anything useful, and they can sting more than a bee.
Especially since I, after almost YEARS of not being stung by anything I get stung by two wasps withing a week.

Lol well wasps are going nuts this time of year xD