Thread: Really Random thread

Speaking about LPB3, I'm not an LBP fan, but I've seen the gameplay in GINXTV's The First Hour, and I would say it's a quite fun and entertaining game, and in the show the two commentators were playing it on multiplayer, which makes it more interesting, and I had a good laugh (though almost silent, cause I watched it at around 10 pm), especially that level where there is a big TV playing a video about "The Best Feeling in The Universe" (sticker tutorial)

My parents (usually) leave me to do what the heck ever I want too. They even allowed me to purchase a new paperback now that I finished my other one in 2 days. Thank heavens they sell English novels on Tenerife.

Glad you're enjoying you PS4! I'm looking forward to boot mine up again and resume Dragon Age 3. emoji

Deleted user

Oh, you've got a PS4 ? that luck emoji !

I also want a PS4, for LittleBigPlanet 3, but also for Evolve, inFAMOUS Second Son, Assassin's Creed Unity or Victory…

Maybe at my birthday, the June 29th, I actually have quite money, but I must buy Ratchet & Clank Into the Nexus and Ratchet & Clank All 4 One.

Yup! Got a job as a receptionist for a few weeks. Then ran to the store to get the The Last of Us bundle. Awesome console, great games. Great follow-up to the PS3.

So far my favorite exclusive is Knack. It's like playing a Pixar movie. Has great character, beatifull artstyle and one of the best voice preformances I've heard. Oh, and Jennifer Hale voiced the main antagonist, that already won me over of course. My favorite game overal… Dragon Age 3 and Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris. So much love for those games!

They seem to spend a lot of time on patching Unity up. But it's not 100% yet. Think the fact it's so easy to patch games nowadays is also the reason why incomplete games are released. Cause "we cam quickly release a patch anyway"

I got a PS4 this Christmas. Runs really smooth, amazing graphics, simply a great console. I love it! emoji
For the past few days I've been playing Far Cry 4 (currently my only PS4 game) and I can say it's really enjoyable.

Once I get a Ps4, I'll buy the Ratchet and Clank game, and maybe no man's sky.

I would love the R&C game, but No Man's Sky? Probably still 50:50

I'm looking forward to these two a well. The new R&C game is one of the main reasons I got a PS4 this past year and the idea behind No Man's Sky sounds really ambitious. I'm also considering getting AC Unity and probably Silent Hills.

My friends and I just had our secret santa gift exchange yesterday and my secret santa got me a giant Meowth pillow - now I have 8 Meowths and counting

Secret Santa always had my best and worst memories for Christmas time. It made for a cool primary school activity leading up to Christmas… as long as no one got screwed over, because when that happens there can be no forgiveness emoji

I still have plenty of games to catch up on PS3, including Assassins' Creed II and Brotherhood, as well as my new Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, which contains the famous Peace Walker HD, that I need to play co-op with someone…

But on PS4 there are plenty of awesome games to come: No Man's Sky, Metal Gear Solid V GZ and TPP, Ratchet & Clank, Killzone: Shadow Fall and Destiny. These are the games I want, but do not have yet.

The PS3 games that I want to catch up are R&C: ToD and ACiT. I already have QfB on my PS3's memory, and yeah, It's a very short game. I've beaten it in like, 4 or 6 hours, and usually it took me a several days or a few weeks to beat a game.

Wow, you haven't played ToD or ACiT!? They are the 2 best PS3 Ratchet & Clank games, you are really missing out!

So…when will the Christmas theme wear off?

Wow, you haven't played ToD or ACiT!? They are the 2 best PS3 Ratchet & Clank games, you are really missing out!

Because at the time ACiT came out, I saw the gameplay on GINXTV, and I wasn't an R&C fan at that time, so I didn't't feel interested in buying it. But now, I am a fan, and I really want that game, but I haven't found it in any stores yet. But I'm pretty sure that I will get it

So…when will the Christmas theme wear off?

Probably on the 6th.