Thread: Really Random thread

I'll wait emoji.

Me too–I'm not quite finished yet emoji
User image

Nice! emoji

With this guy incoming, I might encounter a forced avatar change pretty soon.
User image

And I'll continue the soundtrack topic here - That new Portal 2 mod (Portal Stories: Mel) has some aaaawesome music.

That reminds me. Yesteray I was forced to play Heores of the Storm by my collegues. Hate it. How do people manage to pump 1700 hours into Dota2 and LoL?! Honestly, 10 minutes already got me bored. emoji

That reminds me. Yesteray I was forced to play Heores of the Storm by my collegues. Hate it. How do people manage to pump 1700 hours into Dota2 and LoL?! Honestly, 10 minutes already got me bored. emoji

LoL? That doesn't stand for what I think it does, does it?

I prefer MMO strategy games like Boom Beach and Galaxy on Fire: Alliances. Honestly, I don't understand DoTA and LoL much.

LoL? That doesn't stand for what I think it does, does it?

Laugh out loud?

As a kid I was all over multiplayer games. Nowdays I don't want them anywhere near me!

So, I just knew that Tachyon means a hypothetical particle that always moves faster than light.

So, I just knew that Tachyon means a hypothetical particle that always moves faster than light.

And that Qwarks are elementary particles and a fundamental constituent of matter.

I am already familiar with the word "qwark". Looks like some of the characters' names actually mean something. Okay, here goes the list of names that has meanings:
-Ratchet
-Clank
-Tachyon
-Qwark
-Nefarious
-Azimuth
Anybody want to add more?

I am already familiar with the word "qwark". Looks like some of the characters' names actually mean something. Okay, here goes the list of names that has meanings:
-Ratchet
-Clank
-Tachyon
-Qwark
-Nefarious
-Azimuth
Anybody want to add more?

You forgot Apogee.

-Aphelion
-Fulcrum (if that counts)
-Plumber
-Zephyr
-Slag
-Loki (well, it is a name itself)

BTW Qwark, as you know, is just homophonic with quark (intentionally), so that's why so many people misspell his name in a fashion similiar to Jak and Daxter…

While on the topic of R&C name definitions; I looked up the definition of "Gaspar" and it turns out it translates into "treasure" so with the remake they're sort of making it true to its name this time what with the brain hunting and all.

Infact I looked up the definitions of every planet in the first game, turns out that the planets are old European names with some slightly modified to sound more like planets such as Quartus –> Quartu the only ones that didn't seem to have a meaning were Orxon and Pokitaru.

Even more interesting is that Quartus translates into "brother" or "fellow believer" which is kinda fitting considering that's where Clank was created. Also there was a man called Saint Quartus who left his town to convert people to Christianity and turn their lives around, do these parallels with Clank (take away the christianity part and replace it with Orvus/the Zoni) mean that Clank was based on this man or am I just looking too far into this?

Did I miss something?