Thread: Ratchet & Clank PS4 - Official Thread

Deleted user
I'm pretty sure everyone else already noticed this, but in the scene where Ratchet is showing off the pictures he has of the Galactic Rangers, there is a drawing in the lower right corner that looks like a picture of Clank and Qwark. The question is, if this was drawn before Ratchet met Clank, which more than likely it was, unless he came up with the idea of a little robot friend when he was a kid, and in his imagination, looking like clank, could this just be some random coincidence, or is this just supposed to be a reference to the previous ratchet and clank games?

This is MY theory. It could just be some random war bot. or, because the drawing is very ammature. it could just be a piece of fan art that someone made

Welcome, retcon bombs!

EDIT: Yeah remember the time we were guessing the planets from the running montage from one of the earlier trailers? Here goes…

Deleted user

I remember that, lol. It was funny when all the planets in that montage were ones from the original game

We got some new Gameplay, AND footage from the Movie at Playstation Experience 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBq5tHogcOA

emoji It's wonderful to see actual bits from the movie and game. Both look gorgeous as expected.
However, I though the game was supposed to have it's own cutscenes, not just fragments from the movie. Seems quite forced and I generally don't like it when games do that. Is this really how the game is or is it just the way they decided to edit the video to show off both of them at the same time?
Another thing I'm worried about is Quark… He seems to be narrating pretty often. Sure, I want to listen to what he says, but how many times? I believe that hearing him repeat the same things again and again and again in your replays might get annoying quite fast. So, my question is: will there be an option to turn off the narration?

Honestly, the game seems a tad too chatty.
I don't think there were more than 10 seconds without dialogue in that whole video

Deleted user

We got some new Gameplay, AND footage from the Movie at Playstation Experience 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBq5tHogcOA

emoji It's wonderful to see actual bits from the movie and game. Both look gorgeous as expected.
However, I though the game was supposed to have it's own cutscenes, not just fragments from the movie. Seems quite forced and I generally don't like it when games do that. Is this really how the game is or is it just the way they decided to edit the video to show off both of them at the same time?
Another thing I'm worried about is Quark… He seems to be narrating pretty often. Sure, I want to listen to what he says, but how many times? I believe that hearing him repeat the same things again and again and again in your replays might get annoying quite fast. So, my question is: will there be an option to turn off the narration?

I think that the scenes where they show the movie will be replacing the CGI cutscenes that where in "TOD, and ACIT"

I LOVE IT ALL!!!!emoji

Deleted user
I LOVE IT ALL!!!!emoji

Same here emoji

Lets go gooooooo new gameplay

News is up now!

Be honest people… how many times have you watched it ?

Deleted user
Be honest people… how many times have you watched it ?

I've watched the Gameplay portion a few times.

I've watched the Movie clips in that demo too many times

Wow, first, I found out that Namco will release Ace Combat 7 for PS4. Then, NEW R&C STUFF! I'm quite hyped now!

The Blargs are WHAT?! Qwark, it's that BLOODY CRAGMITE EMPEROR! NOT THE BLARGS!

It's not true anymore….

Ani, what do you mean? I hope you don't mean that the Future saga is no longer canon, or the game itself is just a lie.