Thread: Easter Eggs & Parody Spoofs in R&C

Yeah, saw that one. How about this? If Satch misses ramming Ratchet the first time, he will come back around twice until the whole hallway is destroyed…and eventually he kills ratchet and clank and receives a bonus.

Yeah, saw that one. How about this? If Satch misses ramming Ratchet the first time, he will come back around twice until the whole hallway is destroyed…and eventually he kills ratchet and clank and receives a bonus.

Yeah, already saw that one when I first played the game.

I know it's been a while since the Easter Egg thread was used, and I know some people (not necessarily on RG though) can get a bit touchy with ancient threads suddenly being revived, but I must have played Tools of Destruction maybe about a dozen times over the years, and yet I've just found an easter egg that I've literally never noticed before! (and it doesn't seem to be mentioned here, so I assume very few, if any of you have found it either?), but when talking to IRIS, there are three main obvious options:
"Where did the Lombaxes banish the Cragmites to?"
"Where are the Lombaxes now?", and
"Tell me about Max Apogee",

However, if you scroll below that, there are TONS of extra questions, including an origin story for Captain Slag, a tale of how Cronk & Zephyr first met, some background information on Qwark, some background information on Slim Cognito, as well as numerous other jokes and references to previous games in the series! It's definatley worth checking out!

R&C UYA has a skill point called 2002 was a good year in the city, you obtain it by destroying a flying blimp in Kerwan, Metropolis. The skill point is referring to another skill point that you get in the original R&C Blimpy which you obtain the same way on the same planet.

Someone on Oddworld Forums told me that a Scrab from Oddworld made a cameo in the movie.