Thread: Easter Eggs & Parody Spoofs in R&C

Deleted user

There is also a moment on RaC 2 I think and Ratchet and Clank do the same motions as Jak and Daxter do when they find a Precursor orb, with the Jak and Daxter music too!

its called a power cell precursor orbs are the eggs that are evrywhere

I remember that moment in Going Commando. Ratchet and Clank doing a Victory Fanfare from Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy cracked me up. emoji

If only Jak and Daxter could have made a spoof of the Ratchet and Clank weapon obtaining fanfare in their games. Now that would of been funny to see, but it's too late to change it. Oh well, at least we got to see a Ratchet and Clank shooting target theme in Jak 3.

—————————————

I'm surprise I didn't mention this earlier but one part in the cutscene The Great Clock and You, when Orvus quotes "Paradoxes stacked on top of paradoxes, conundrums on top of conundrums." definitely sounds like a reference to Dr.Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

The way Orvus explained the Fongoids using the Great Clock frequently sounded quite familiar to the Grinch explaining about the loud noises in Whoville, except Orvus didn't talked about it in an infuriating way.

On the Iris supercomputer, there is a teddy bear behind a pillar. There is also a teddy bear in Acit, on top of the vullard house on the korthos (i think) depot.
And under a platform on planet veldin in UYA there is a green Thyranoid.

Does it count as a double post if the posts are 1.5 years apart?

We got some new games, and i'm bumping this threat because there are probably some new Easter Eggs found.

For example in ITN. I found that one myself.. honestly, it's not really hidden that well..

When you're in the museum, i think it's right before the Villains, there is a opened vent shaft. If you enter it, you'll find a Statue of Dan Johnson, and some funny commentary by the tour bot. emoji

The entirety of ItN could be considered a Parody of older R&C games. The most notable being "This oddly specific prize" and "Aim, fire, jump, fire again".

That enemy on the dastructapalooza emoji

What enemy?

What enemy?

WHen you get out of your ship…

What enemy?

That's not really an Easter Egg, more of a joke.

What enemy?

Okay, this mai sound stupid, but I don't really know what the defenition of a easter egg is, I'm very sorry! emoji

Um… this may not contribute… but the Christmas is well known out the, unknown distance away, but still in the same universe. Conspiration theorists, you have my hand… emoji

EDIT:
Oh, there's one tiny. It's so subtle and I'm surr that MOST of you has missed you. The very very secret. Very hidden.

Secret Agent Clank is a big parody on James Bond

( emoji )

What enemy?

Okay, this mai sound stupid, but I don't really know what the defenition of a easter egg is, I'm very sorry! emoji

It's an hidden secret in a Video-Game.

Does it count as a double post if the posts are 1.5 years apart?

We got some new games, and i'm bumping this threat because there are probably some new Easter Eggs found.

For example in ITN. I found that one myself.. honestly, it's not really hidden that well..

When you're in the museum, i think it's right before the Villains, there is a opened vent shaft. If you enter it, you'll find a Statue of Dan Johnson, and some funny commentary by the tour bot. emoji

Whop, and just a tad farther:

…Lucille Zurgo.

Not an out-of-RaC-universe, but interesting anyway emoji

In the museum I finally found out what was the purpose of those gelatonium eating robots emoji

In the museum I finally found out what was the purpose of those gelatonium eating robots emoji

Yup… ^^
And:

Aww, what a cute Kerchu… ooh… ah… CHOO!

Yup… ^^
And:

Aww, what a cute Kerchu… ooh… ah… CHOO!

You mean Ker-*CHOO*!