Thread: The poll discussion thread

The only game where that sounds familiar is Dragon Age: Inquisition. The only game where a single run took me 100 hours. (How Long to Beat says it's 44 hours long)

User image

RPGs in a nutshell emoji
User image

Next poll should be around rating of the game and later about the movie:
How would you rate the game
0-25
26-50
51-75
76-100
It is not that accurate but it can help those who can't decide what they want to give exactly.

Sounds like a good idea, Handem. But we'll have to wait for Animovie's approval.

Sounds like a good idea, Handem. But we'll have to wait for Animovie's approval.

It's been a long time since the last poll. It could be nice to have another one even if this is not it.

Ah the Polls, it's been a while. http://en.ratchet-galaxy.com/poll.php?id=170

How would you rate the new Ratchet and Clank game?

1) My favorite RaC game ever!
2) Not the best, but still very good.
3) Could have been better…
4) Didn't like it.

It's my 4th favorite. Right beneath all 3 of the Future Saga. emoji

I have to say that it's my third favorite Ratchet and Clank game. The first one is A crack in Time and the second is Tool of Destruction.

i honestly put in a triple tie between a crack in time and up your arsenal as my favorite games in the seriesemoji

It's my fourth favorite in the series. Going Commando beats it by a little.

Since I've never played a lot of the games from the series, I'd say the PS4 game is currently my favourite R&C game!

I think TOD, ACIT, Going Commando and even R&C 1 are still better, but I'd put it in the top five.

Sorry, UYA/DL. If it makes you feel better, you two are still the funniest in the series.

I think TOD, ACIT, Going Commando and even R&C 1 are still better, but I'd put it in the top five.

Sorry, UYA/DL. If it makes you feel better, you two are still the funniest in the series.

the new one atleast has better gameplay right

the new one atleast has better gameplay right

Definitely! It's just the story is a bit disappointing, there's not as much level variety, and there's barely any character development between the duo. Still top five though, for sure!

I would say this game is among the best Ratchet & Clank games available today, but not the best. It looks very pretty, and is quite fun, but the characters are a bit of a letdown, and the story isn't as well executed as I would have liked it to be. I think I would put it on equal grounds with the original game, but I think I would prefer R&C2 or Tools of Destruction.

I am very much looking forward to playing more games after this one. The story can only get better, and I am sure the characters will remain terrible, but I guess that is what we get with R&C games since the release of A4O.

I Tj fixman should take a break from writing Ratchet and Clank games. Unless they do a "find the lombaxes" plot-line, get someone else to write the script.