Thread: The poll discussion thread

Actually I don't mind the final story trailer showing the Qwark boss fight because I already expected it. But I see your point.

Yeah, I saw the Qwark betrayal coming. It was based on the first game after all.

Well, I also suspected they'd go with it, but there still was an element of uncertainty, after all, the movie's based on the game very loosely (at that point we already knew about the Galactic Rangers, Nefarious, completely different Ratchet with different goals and motivations, completely different Drek, etc.), so I wouldn't be shocked if Qwark's betrayal concept turned out to be scrapped in the end. Also, we didn't know how EXACTLY would it go - the trailer made it pretty clear that Qwark turns to the 'dark side' after he gets jelaous about Ratchet's successes, not like in the original game, where he's been working for the enemy from the start. It's not a big shock, but I still wish they kept it for the game/movie.

Did I mention that "Sweat Shock" is in my opinion the best song ever used in anything R&C related? "Sweat Shock" was awesome!

I'm gonna agree with ya, I listen to it regularly too. emoji

This week's poll? Saddest deaths:

1) Ratchet
2) Alister
3) Orvus
4) Cronk and Zephyr

Ratchet's death in ACiT really caught me off guard, it is the most shocking scene in the entire series if you ask me.

Is Orvus really dead? We didn't actually see him die, he just teleported himself to a different place/time…

Well, since I'm a quite fresh fan and usually watch gameplay videos and open the R&C wiki to get information about the previous games, I'd say it was Cronk & Zephyr's death. Ratchet's "death" may have shocked me, but I felt relieved when Clank altered the timeline and thus saving Ratchet. But Cronk and Zephyr, those guys were a perfect duo like Ratchet & Clank, and both of them got killed at the same time. And when Ratchet looked at them for the last time during the slow-mo scene, you knew that Ratchet, with his own eyes, saw his friends getting killed. But hey, at least they returned as ghosts.

Ratchet's death in ACiT really caught me off guard, it is the most shocking scene in the entire series if you ask me.

Is Orvus really dead? We didn't actually see him die, he just teleported himself to a different place/time…

That is one of ACIT's greater mysteries.

emoji RATCHET'S DEATH!!!!!! *cries* If I passed that cutscene, I'd be crying after it. WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! emoji

emoji RATCHET'S DEATH!!!!!! *cries* If I passed that cutscene, I'd be crying after it. WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! emoji

Um, sorry but just a friendly reminder, try not to overreact and waste too many letters.

Deleted user

Ratchet's death hit me too hard. I was extremely young when i was introduced to this franchise. back when the first game was released. and, seeing my childhood hero get killed off. i shed a tear emoji

Still waiting for a winner between Ratchet and Cronk and Zephyr. No new poll until the tie ends!

I honestly didn't expect Ratchet's death to be sad for many people. So, okay. This is gonna be good!

And the winner is…Cronk and Zephyr!

This week's poll: favorite Clank-pack.

1) Heli-pack
2) Thruster-pack
3) Jetpack-upgrade
3) Hydro-pack

Even though the Thruster-pack gave me better mobility, I would still pick the heli-pack as my favorite. I think the heli-pack is just a very iconic upgrade for Clank. Maybe because it has appeared in many games and I'm used to it.