Thread: Best Weapon?

For me, I don't think there was a single gun in this game I found useless! As for the best, I think it might be the Proton Drum. It just keeps on knocking any enemies near it off their feet and when fully upgraded it could clear out entire rooms/areas! It's just so hilarious and satisfying watching that thing in action.

But enough about my choice. What's yours?

Best weapons? Definitely the Groovitron, Pyrocitor, and Pixelizer. They can make a deadly combination for close combat. Oh, also the Warmonger!

The Proton Drum was actually my least favourite. I think it could have stayed in Sunset Overdrive. My favourite, on the other hand, would have to be the Bouncer. Still the best!

The Pixeliser is a close second.

1) Bouncer
2) Glove of Doom
3) Pixelizor

In my opinion the Pixeliser was the best weapon emoji so over powered.

Ain't no love for the Plasma Striker? I pulled it out in every other situation, it's quite useful despite the fact that a sniper class weapon would usually be rather situational. My personal favorite thing to do with it was to sneak up behind the guards on the final level with the Hologuise and headshot them at point blank range from behind. The adrenaline rush on LVL 5 made this even better.

Ain't no love for the Plasma Striker? I pulled it out in every other situation, it's quite useful despite the fact that a sniper class weapon would usually be rather situational. My personal favorite thing to do with it was to sneak up behind the guards on the final level with the Hologuise and headshot them at point blank range from behind. The adrenaline rush on LVL 5 made this even better.

Okay, I have to agree on this. I also started to like the Plasma Striker after some playthroughs. Especially when you are sneaking and the weapon has the slow-mo upgrade when you see through the scope. Makes the weapon really fun to use.

I also found out that it can fire through most obstacles, such as the forcefields in Nebula G34.

If you're looking to 100% your holocards easily, try using the proton drum and warmonger–you won't even need to trade duplicates (except for Clank)!

Groovitron, Pyrocitor, and Pixelizer are the best weapons. I love weapon like axe, guns etc.

Remember, remember November the 5th. *The sound of the music started to be heard, and the smell of gunpowder took notices*

I have Pyrocitor. My weapon is fully neat and clean

I know this is the best weapons forum but I think the cryomine for ACIT is no good and I don't like use it 

i think that the best weapon is the ryno with power but the warmonger due to the ryno bullets not hitting enemies all the time

I did do a top 5 best guns and top 5 worst guns on my channel. Idk what my #1 would be.. i have a lot of favorites. I have other R&C videos if you wanna sub, and I do have a discord and twitch (i stream daily) if you wanna join me on those. Links on my YT. 

heres my 5 gun video. 

https://youtu.be/RhGC4xho11g