Thread: Improvements

Could this website have a texting thing. Kind of like Facebook has a mobile update thing, because I text alot, and dont always have a computer near, and I'm sure others on Ratchet Galaxy text quite a bit too.

I have a suggestion, I might have suggested it before, I can't remember (my memory sucks :P).
It would be amazing if you could implement the ability to upload Flash files here! I am an animator and 3D modeller (when I feel like it :P), and most of my final output files are in SWF format… which I can't upload here emoji
I will love you forever if you actually did this, haha XD

I reckon there should be a game section for when people wanna create game threads. e.g. a "when suddenly" game or something.
I also feel someone should make a fangame thread. I'd do it myself, but being a new member, I wouldn't get it stickied.

what with some filters that scan pictures that are being uploaded if it is bad or something a moderator gets a message and the picture gets deleted. emoji emoji

Here's a suggestion, I dunno if you guys would be able to do this but how about a store? One that sells Ratchet & Clank T-shirts and posters from your others page in multimedia, because I cant get them anywhere else (not any decent ones anyway).

Coz I'd kill for a decent R&C T-Shirt

I was going to suggest that but that sucks how the site wont be able to do it, is there any possible way to ask for permission to do such a thing?

well i have the ratchet and clank zise matters on ps2 so maybe you guys should update the site

oh yes they has did the same with secret agent clank.
here are some pictures

he User image
Ratchet and Clank size matters.

User image
Secret agent Clank.

Deleted user

Okay, here´s come another idea
It would by nice to see there (in Ratchet Galaxy) something like… I dont know how is it called. But I mean "How many time (months or days - hours and seconds) are for next game release (Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One)… emoji
I hope you understand, what I meant.

Okay, here´s come another idea
It would by nice to see there (in Ratchet Galaxy) something like… I dont know how is it called. But I mean "How many time (months or days - hours and seconds) are for next game release (Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One)… emoji
I hope you understand, what I meant.

Like a count down timer?

Deleted user
Like a count down timer?

Yes, I think, that is the name of that thing. Yes, that is it emoji
Do you accept with this idea?

Deleted user

Like a count down timer?

Yes, I think, that is the name of that thing. Yes, that is it emoji
Do you accept with this idea?

You may need to ask the Administrator and Main French Staff if this could be done. After all the French community did made and coded this fan site first.

And if this cannot be done due to any technical difficulties, perhaps I can make a countdown thread in the A4O section. I had this idea to make a topic like this a while back.

For everything to be english… This might be a big ask, but every now and then I am wondering what things mean… (probably french words)

Add cheats for all the games!

please make it easier to change your avatar.. im struggling with this..

please make it easier to change your avatar.. im struggling with this..

I second that when I first joined this site over a year ago I had troubles until I got one but yes this would be nice to have an easier way to do this for thoese who are baffled with it.

i agree with making it easier to change your avatar, i just joined and couldn't figure it out.