Thread: Improvements

Deleted user

A lot of people ask this question many times on the forums. For anyone who has difficulty uploading an image as their avatar, check the thread link below.

http://en.ratchet-galaxy.com/thread-2079.php

Hope this answers all to every newcomers on the site.

Thanks for the help, guess i'm too used to browse and upload button instead.

There should be a vote button on the comments, i.e. that you can vote up or down on people's messages

Deleted user
There should be a vote button on the comments, i.e. that you can vote up or down on people's messages

I don't think that's a very good idea. It may cause some uprising arguments to some members if their comments were marked down. Youtube has that access to do that, I don't think Ratchet Galaxy wouldn't want that on their site.

I don't think that's a very good idea. It may cause some uprising arguments to some members if their comments were marked down. Youtube has that access to do that, I don't think Ratchet Galaxy wouldn't want that on their site.

I for one personally agree to this it's bad enough that youtube has that option and all the silly people do is dissing one another by using 'thumb wars' last thing we want is a RG version of Youtube going around 'thumb war' one another here emoji

I think Ratchet Galaxy should have a mobile version so that people can view it on their mobile phones.

don't know who that writed this but anyway you or Ratchet-galaxy.com can check out the website appsgeyser website for doing it self! p.s Only works on Android phones

I think Ratchet Galaxy should have a mobile version so that people can view it on their mobile phones.

It already works on iPhone…

Hmmm maybe some more fonts at the font site….. like in axiom city there is some weird font maybe you guys should try to make a font like that. or maybe just make a new font in ratchet style something like a font made of gears in Ratchet and Clank styleemojiemoji
found a video here on the website with the mystical font in maybe you guys should try to make it. took a screenshot of User image it

There needs to be an option for the gamer profile for progression through All 4 One.

Deleted user
The music for All 4 One needs to be added

also add A4O to the Gamer Profile

Also some video content from A4O like the cinematics and other videos need to be added to the site.

I'm sure the team that are responsible for the media section have their hands full with life right now, which is understandable just because recording cutscenes from a game does take time to do.

I Think there should be support banners so that we may support this site,but not just one,but a variety of banners.
the traffic here has been very low lately emoji

We hope to bring you the full A4O original soundtrack during these holidays emoji

oh,yes!
i need the soundtrack! Thanks!
and also,like i was saying before,do you think you can make banners?emojiemoji

There needs to be an "ignore button" of some sort, i.e. so a certain member's posts don't show up for you.

BTW, question: can you report a post if it's "spammy"?