Thread: Favourite Weapons in Ratchet and Clank

why favorites mine is……………………………………………..ALL.emojiemojiemoji

Deleted user

My favourites are the Pyrociter the Blaster and the suck cannon emoji

Deleted user

My favourite weapons in ratchet and clank one was the Tesla Claw,The RYNO,The pyrociter and the devastator

RYNO 5!!!!! emoji da,da,da,da da da da da.emoji

Deleted user

emoji

lol! emoji what did you think of the ryno 5?

Deleted user

I think the RYNO 5 is the best RYNO of the series so far emoji

Deleted user

Yeah emoji

Here's what "someone" think about all your favourite weapons:

One little, two little DEAD little toasters, four little, five little DEAD little toasters!

I think simply because if you want to save money it is one of the only weapons you should buy……THE BLASTER! but the only weapons needed through the game are blaster devastator and when you get to Dhairman Drek the R.Y.N.O

Here's what "someone" think about all your favourite weapons:

One little, two little DEAD little toasters, four little, five little DEAD little toasters!

He doesn't say that about the weapons, he just likes singing to his robotic victims for fun.

Oh and Original R&C Fan, you are right there, but you don't have to have the Blaster. Why I once completed the game without buying any guns (except the Devastator; for the towers)

But that's almost impossible to do.

My favorite weapon would be the blaster, simple, useful, and powerful. Good for almost everything.
And, it's called Blaster. emoji

Man i find alot of those lately…

My favourite Weapons is the Plasma Coil and the Bouncer in Ratchet & clank two : Going Commando

My favourite Weapons is the Plasma Coil and the Bouncer in Ratchet & clank two : Going Commando