Thread: Heros for Sony Move + R&C!

I'll try it out for sure. Day 1. Up at 2.a.m at the stores along with all the other crazy Australian gamers.

Deleted user

I think it might be a cash-cow game too, or just a simple test game for the new Playstation Move. I won't really judge it until it's out and I'm not expecting it to be spectacular anyway, just a gimmick/funny new thing to try out :p

Taken from Detroit on the IG forums, here's the story for the game:

"A mysterious and evil force has crept into the galaxy, maliciously steeling entire cities and environments from Ratchet, Jak and Sly’s worlds. Stopping at nothing, this fiendish enemy enslaves a race of peaceful space creatures and puts the entire galaxy in harm’s way. Our loveable and fearless heroes find themselves joined together in the ultimate battle to protect the galaxy and in the fight for their own survival. "

Who's idea was for this game to begin with?

"A mysterious and evil force has crept into the galaxy, maliciously steeling entire cities and environments from Ratchet, Jak and Sly’s worlds. Stopping at nothing, this fiendish enemy enslaves a race of peaceful space creatures and puts the entire galaxy in harm’s way. Our loveable and fearless heroes find themselves joined together in the ultimate battle to protect the galaxy and in the fight for their own survival. "

Sony's.

Deleted user

Lol man that sounds so stupid, but I wasn't even expecting a story to begin with emoji

Sony's.

I was being funny RF XD Though if Sony thought this idea up, I'm scared ._.

Deleted user

Somebody who has taken some generic unimaginative drugs, that's who! emoji

Somebody who has taken some generic unimaginative drugs, that's who! emoji

Got to stop sniffing that powder guys XD

Oh lol, I saw the game description on Wikipedia last night XD Yup, it seems generic alright. :P

Deleted user

Well I wasn't expecting much to begin with, seeing as it's a crossover game XD I hope it isn't as bad as the Crash and Spyro crossover games… though their story wasn't as cheesy as this one.

And the funny thing is, is that Sly Cooper has never been into space, and Jak has never been to another planet…

Deleted user
Well I wasn't expecting much to begin with, seeing as it's a crossover game XD I hope it isn't as bad as the Crash and Spyro crossover games… though their story wasn't as cheesy as this one.

And the funny thing is, is that Sly Cooper has never been into space, and Jak has never been to another planet…

As Bart Simpson would say…

"Uh oh. I smell another cheap cartoon crossover".

except it's not a cartoon. So it'll be more like…

"Uh oh. I smell another cheap video game crossover". emoji

But seriously, you're right about Sly and Jak's situation here in this game. They're not sci-fi themed characters unlike Ratchet and Clank. Jak and Daxter are in a futuristic fantasy setting while Sly and his gang are from Earth in a classy modern time period. So I don't know how Sly and Jak would fit into this picture for this game.

Oh, by the way… We have Sly and Bentley together, but where's Murray?
(unless if this involves a spoiler to Sly 3 and a reason why Murray isn't in this game, Please don't tell me!).

This is really going to turn into something really bad. Sly Cooper with cute Lombaxes and funny robots? Ew…..

Deleted user

As Bart Simpson would say…

"Uh oh. I smell another cheap cartoon crossover".

except it's not a cartoon. So it'll be more like…

"Uh oh. I smell another cheap video game crossover". emoji

But seriously, you're right about Sly and Jak's situation here in this game. They're not sci-fi themed characters unlike Ratchet and Clank. Jak and Daxter are in a futuristic fantasy setting while Sly and his gang are from Earth in a classy modern time period. So I don't know how Sly and Jak would fit into this picture for this game.

Oh, by the way… We have Sly and Bentley together, but where's Murray?
(unless if this involves a spoiler to Sly 3 and a reason why Murray isn't in this game, Please don't tell me!).

I think Murray isn't there because they wanted a 'small sidekick' with each of the main characters.

But yeah this game does look very strange, but I can't help but be curious of the outcome, later in the year… XD but I do have a feeling the critics are going to hammer it, big time!

Deleted user
I think Murray isn't there because they wanted a 'small sidekick' with each of the main characters.

But yeah this game does look very strange, but I can't help but be curious of the outcome, later in the year… XD but I do have a feeling the critics are going to hammer it, big time!

Good point. I guess they wanted to make each Sony icon duos consistent in this game. Although, it's quite a shame that Murray isn't around… I kind of like that brawny hippo. emoji

Well, it may sound strange and mediocre for now, but there could be some later changes for Heroes on the Move. Hey, you may never know what the gaming industry can pull off. emoji