Thread: Which games did you HATE?

Deleted user
OK im probably gonna get lynched for this one but… I couldn't stand Ratchet and clank: size matters! It sucked! It was way too glitchy, the hoverboarding thing was a nightmare, and it just didn't live up to the ratchet and clank standard.

i agree with you. SM was a very bad game. you're right intirely in my opinion. emoji

I didnt like LBP. It wasnt that great at all to me.

Deleted user
OK im probably gonna get lynched for this one but… I couldn't stand Ratchet and clank: size matters! It sucked! It was way too glitchy, the hoverboarding thing was a nightmare, and it just didn't live up to the ratchet and clank standard.

I think most of us here will agree on that. :oui:

I never played Size Matters, but I heard from many people and reviewers that the game has major flaws, especially the PS2 version. Thank goodness this title wasn't made by Insomniac Games themselves.

Deleted user

There's only one game genre that i hate:

Sport games: they don't interest me at all and they are always the same each year with only one or two tweaks.

Mostly 75% of all MMORPG's they are all the same, only in other meches and textures.
It's like oh hi, we are going to make a game just like Wow as an anime, and put in premium items that cost alot!

Deleted user
There's only one game genre that i hate:

Sport games: they don't interest me at all and they are always the same each year with only one or two tweaks.

i say if you wanna play a sports game, go out and play it without the console! I dont see the point of sports games at all when you can just do them outside or with your buddies! you may not be on a major league team, but actually the console isnt either.

Deleted user

There are not many games I entirely dislike actually. Here are two games that I dislike ALOT though:

Crash of the Titains - DO NOT GET THIS GAME. Fellow Crash Bandicoot fans, this game was utter bull$&*!, the characters are horribly designed and gay, the gameplay is gay, and everything about the game is gay.

Crash: Mind Over Mutant - A little better than the Titans, but still not at all the Crash I once knew.

Deleted user
Crash of the Titains - DO NOT GET THIS GAME. Fellow Crash Bandicoot fans, this game was utter bull$&*!, the characters are horribly designed and gay, the gameplay is gay, and everything about the game is gay.

I remember my sister getting this game for my cousin at Christmas time a few years ago, along with Ratchet and Clank. I think he played R&C a lot more than Crash of the Titans. emoji

Sport games were never my cup of tea in gaming, unless if it had some imaginative concepts in the game like Mario Tennis for instance. But I think the worst type of gaming are those hunting and fishing simulation games. You might as well go outside rather than playing games like those.

There are not many games I entirely dislike actually. Here are two games that I dislike ALOT though:

Crash: Mind Over Mutant - A little better than the Titans, but still not at all the Crash I once knew.

kind of wished i known this sooner i just happen to have this game as a christmas gift since i had $40 (now two) but i might trade it before tomorrow (if i can that is)

well, I think that anyone loyal to either of the following series' was dissapointed by their PSP games; Ratchet and Clank and Jak and Daxter.

Size Matters was OK, but was really glitchy, was prone to file corruption and had some frustratingly difficult or tedious sections.
Secret Agent Clank however was an improvement, but had stupidly long loading times, and some more tedious sections, such as the prison arenas, as well as a challenge mode that was un-beatable.

J&D the lost frontier was the worst game I know of. I only ever played the demo and that was enough to make me decide to never even touch the box for that game, for the first time in the Jak series, there were actually loading screens, there was no roll/crouch which meant no long or high jumps, there wasn't even a day/night cycle, and the scripting for that game was so terrible!
Daxter, was, like SAC, a massive improvement. But then again, Daxter was made by Ready At Dawn studios instead of High Impact. So, it still wasn't as good as a Naughty Dog Jak title, but personally I think Daxter is one of the best PSP games available, graphics that look good even when they're blown up, and no glitches to speak of!

But my point is that Size Matters and Lost Frontier have got to be the games I hate most.

Sports games and most games made from movies and tv shows thoses suck and gives a bad rep to whatever movie/tv show it came from (unless the show/movie sucks on itself) and cooking games, if you want to cook get a cook book and a apron on and start cooking

Deleted user
Sports games and most games made from movies and tv shows thoses suck and gives a bad rep to whatever movie/tv show it came from (unless the show/movie sucks on itself) and cooking games, if you want to cook get a cook book and a apron on and start cooking

i agree with you but i did like to play the game "Cooking Mama" on Wii for awhile a few years back. emoji

my list has these games

cars

crashbandicoot

wall-e

dispicable me

racing games

Deleted user

Totally agree that they are terrible excuses for Crash Games. emoji

These are on my list:

Red Dead Redemption

Call Of Duty MW

GTA franchise

KillZone franchise

GOW franchise

Assasin's Creed

BF Bad Company

Dragon Age: Origins

Little Big Planet

Uncharted

Heavy Rain

Valikia Chronicles

Resistance

no, man totaly wrong *runs into the darkest corner and starts crying* (JK i dnt cry, but still unhappy). How could you HATE LBP? How? Why? No? To think someone HATES LBP & likes R&C????? And Resistance? Sure i'll let ya not like it, but HATE? Its made by the same guys as R&C (the good ones!) Resistance is in FP though, but it has story as good as R&C and i just think its cool. The only games i dont like are those dumb little Nintendo games (ya know the ones that are all pixely & 2D), espeshally Mario & Pokemon. But Runescape is quite stupid (boring) what reason does anyone have against LBP?

Deleted user
no, man totaly wrong *runs into the darkest corner and starts crying* (JK i dnt cry, but still unhappy). How could you HATE LBP? How? Why? No? To think someone HATES LBP & likes R&C????? And Resistance? Sure i'll let ya not like it, but HATE? Its made by the same guys as R&C (the good ones!) Resistance is in FP though, but it has story as good as R&C and i just think its cool. The only games i dont like are those dumb little Nintendo games (ya know the ones that are all pixely & 2D), espeshally Mario & Pokemon. But Runescape is quite stupid (boring) what reason does anyone have against LBP?

Ouch! Now I could ask you the same question about what you said there about the Nintendo 2D games. You know that 3D graphics and visuals doesn't make a game awesome, correct? emoji

And don't mind RF's choices of hated games. He is banished off from this site. So he will not even respond to your reply at all.

As for Little Big Planet, it's a hit or miss for some people on this forum. Some people do really enjoy it while some don't find the appeal one bit. I think it was an amazing game at first with how creative you can be in customizing your character and building your own levels. However, I do find that it relies too much on online community and the users that go in this game act pretty juvenile most of the time. So in other words, I am not that much of an online gamer.