Thread: Earth quakes...

Deleted user

The place that I live don't really have alot of earthquakes, if there is, it wouldn't be that big, only little ones that only makes my TV shake and makes me to lose my balance when I'm standing up. The last earthquake that I remembered was way back of February 2001 when I remembered that when I started to play Mario Kart 64 and I noticed that my TV was starting to shake and I did not knew it was an earthquake until I knew after. It was a bit scary, especially when I was 9 years old when it happened.

Deleted user

I found out on the news this morning that there was an 8.9 earthquake in Japan. It now has triggered a Tsunami Alert for certain places that are near the disaster's location. It's pretty serious that there's even an tsunami alert disclaimer on the Google's main search page.

Deleted user
I found out on the news this morning that there was an 8.9 earthquake in Japan. It now has triggered a Tsunami Alert for certain places that are near the disaster's location. It's pretty serious that there's even an tsunami alert disclaimer on the Google's main search page.

my friend got caught in that. emoji

my friend got caught in that. emoji

I'm really sorry to hear that emoji

I have a pen friend in Hokkaido. I'm pretty sure she's OK, Hokkaido is a fair bit away from the epicenter but I don't know.
Earths going crazy…

I have a pen friend in Hokkaido. I'm pretty sure she's OK, Hokkaido is a fair bit away from the epicenter but I don't know.
Earths going crazy…

You can say that again!

Earths going crazy…

You can say that again!

The Earth does seem to be having a lot of seismic activity lately from the movement of tectonic plates in the Pacific region.

Earths going crazy…

not to sound like a jerk or anything but who's fault is it for f***ing earth up in the first place? I know that been killed by earthquakes and everything is awful and I feel bad for thoese who lost thier lives really I do but I had this feeling that since we are killing earth by draining all the oil without recycleing it back to earth and everything mother nature most have turned around and said 'you know what? since you're damaging me and the earth might as well damage you back' I could be wrong but you know that mother nature can be a b**** sometimes.

not long till 2012? Nah just kidding. 2012 is garbage. But it is funny about all the disasters. I have lived my whole life in New Zealand & never felt a single earthquake, aparently there have been noticable earthquakes in the area i live… And everytime i have been somewhere like Taupo or Rotarua. Supose its a good thing emoji But i have always wondered what its like? Supose it is scary.

Deleted user

There has been past events in earthquakes that were even more scary than beyond words. The Chille Quake in the 1960's holds the biggest record on the Richer Scale of 9.5.

8.9. is massive and scary, but imagine being in a 9.5. quake. emoji

Thank god i don't get earth quakes in Minnesota, but i have experienced a tornado a few years ago. No major damage to my house, quite a few shingles flew off our roof though. Other people in spicer weren't so lucky.

Geinea Lombax: Speaking of earthquakes, one just happen today. While I was brushing my teeth, my sister playing LBP2, my brother watching t.v, and my parents down stairs, I suddenly heard our dad freaking out and our mom calling us to come down as our dad was screaming "There's an EARTHQUAKE!"emoji At that moment I felt the house shaking a little bit and ran downstairs.emoji A few seconds later the shaking stop and I could see our neighbors coming out of their houses. My family has been living in Massachusetts for a long time, (I've live here all my life) and we never felt an earthquake before. I did a quick research afterwards and I now know what to do when there's an earthquake. Take that nature. However it was tiny and it left quickly too. Weird right? emoji Don't worry nobody was hurt especially the pets. That's the good news. However I do feel sorry for our fish when it come to saving the animals.emoji There's no way we can take their heavy tank all over place just to save them. Poor babies!emoji I feel sorry for them! They're part of our family too!

like 7 years ago we had, at least to me, a pretty bad earthquake. i was like 4 or 5 at the time and i was so scared. it didnt kill or seriously injure anyone, but it was still scary.

Deleted user

I found out today that there was a big earthquake in New York City.

Even a minor earthquake appeared in Toronto (where I am this week) passed by though I didn't felt it at all, but a person who asked me about the earthquake today did.