Thread: Sewer Crystal Hunting fun?

Did you enjoy searching for Sewer Crystals in the Sewers of Aquatos?

Well,I thought finding Sewer Crystals was fun,especially if you have the Gravity Boots.Upgrading weapons here took a little while,but it's effective.The Amoeboids would chase you in a large group if you didn't kill them all or if you simply run(which sometimes you should do. emoji )

The only flaw in finding the crystals is that since you are in the sewers,your space is reduced to a small tube,while in Tabora and Grelbin,you had all the freedom of space.

Deleted user

i liked the sewers alot, it was like finding the desert crystals- i think that was in GC.

It was easy finding the crystals in GC, however, in The Sewers, it's been occupying my like a leech.

It was fun but it still takes a while to collect all of them, which you have to do to get the "Hit the motherload" Skill Point emoji

Deleted user

I actually thought the Sewer Crystal finding was fun in Up Your Arsenal. Grinding bolts to purchase weapons at an expensive price really helped me a lot, despite that you need to go back and forth to this place to get Crystals at the upper level.

CURSE YOU GRAVITY BOOTS! emoji(

I really liked it. It was nice not having to worry about missions and just waste time.
It's almost relaxing…until an ameoboid jumps up and makes a spirited attempt to eat your face. Then its not so relaxing emoji

i loved getting lost in the sewers emoji

the map was useless, since there was stuff staked on top of eachother :-P

i spent hours there emoji

I liked the map pretty much, tough i didn't like those giant ameboids (untill i got the Quack-O-Ray emoji )

I liked the map pretty much, tough i didn't like those giant ameboids (untill i got the Quack-O-Ray emoji )

IKR! best weapon for the level emoji

Somehow, UYA is the only scratched R&C disc in my collection. I kinda enjoyed finding the sewer crystals while it didn't freeze,I love the sound of bolts. ^^

It was really fun, maybe because i like amoeboids, but also because the sewer was a gigantic maze, you really want to explore the whole sewer. And the enemies where not hard to kill like in Grelbin. :oui:

The only problem was if you want to charge boot and you have got the gravity boots, you keep on sticking on the wall. emoji

i really do it for the cold hard bolts emoji

Somehow, UYA is the only scratched R&C disc in my collection. I kinda enjoyed finding the sewer crystals while it didn't freeze,I love the sound of bolts. ^^

it is not the scratch, i had two copys of the game, one in perfect condition, but it still frose when i jeted around Duckifying & Frezing (Liquid Nitrogen Gun) the living hell out of anything foolish enoth to be in my way. It was fun, but it is one of those things you stop doing when you get to Challenge mode 4… Im at 30 emoji emoji

Sometimes i hit the amoeboids until there are a lot of small ones there. Then i run away and do this with each amoeboid crossing my way. If i continue it, it stars to lag. My Lightsaber wrench (cheatcode) hasn't got the blades anymore and the Amoeboids will just simply die and don't divide into smaller ones. emoji

It's fun on the first level, but the upper level is so boring because you have to go back to aquatos when you get the gravity boots. The worse thing about them is that you cant turn the OFF!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gravity boots SUCKS!!emoji(emoji(