Thread: Things that make you go facepalm.

Deleted user
Idiots! They could of killed someone or themselves.

And yeah coding = Pain in the arsenal.

Yup, and I expected Canadian teens to do something logical than THAT. This probably had happened in Toronto though, where the city is massive and there are many problems caused by many people. It's like the Canadian version of New York City.

Pain in the arsenal… clever saying there! emoji

A thing that irks me is when there are loads of days left to go on an Ebay item, and people start bidding. I mean… seriously? O.o

Another facepalm moment is that just now my little sister found out that the Yankee's logo had a N and a Y on it.

And having automatic spellcheck on your smartphone is a pain in the butt, once I was typing in Clank, and spellcheck changed it to Clean. Instead, oh and this was on DA so I couldn't edit the comment emoji

A fly on my forehead emoji

When an obviously inexperienced person tries to front a veteran in the subject.

>mfw

Planking. Number one stupidest thing I have ever seen… Can you beiveve some Austalian plunged to his death while planking on a hand rail on a seven story building? Great way to die…

Oh don't get me started on planking…
"Hey, look at me, I'm lying down! I'm so extreme! WOOOO!!!"

Morons…

personally, i find planking hilarious because of the stupidity.

I tend to not facepalm easily, but something that is definitely worth facepalming for are those internet connectivity help messages

"You can not connect to the internet right now, for more information on internet connectivity visit www…"

emoji
User image

personally, i find planking hilarious because of the stupidity.

I tend to not facepalm easily, but something that is definitely worth facepalming for are those internet connectivity help messages

"You can not connect to the internet right now, for more information on internet connectivity visit www…"

QTF.

Indeed Planking makes me go *facepalm* half of my friends are in a planket group. "Barrow Planking Association"…they're even trying to get funding from our council to set up a real youth club/centre for it.

*facepalm*

thats just ridiculous… They're not getting funding :P

A model on TV thought Australia was in Wisconsin emoji

Deleted user
Planking. Number one stupidest thing I have ever seen… Can you beiveve some Austalian plunged to his death while planking on a hand rail on a seven story building? Great way to die…

I don't really get the concept of planking.

Anyways here's an article about a guy who got fired for planking at his job in GameStop.

But moving on. What also really makes me facepalm are kids not knowing when to stop in an verbal argument. Just say "Okay", and move on. That's it. emoji

I don't really get the concept of planking.

Anyways here's an article about a guy who got fired for planking at his job in GameStop.

But moving on. What also really makes me facepalm are kids not knowing when to stop in an verbal argument. Just say "Okay", and move on. That's it. emoji

Yes such a thing can be annoying (especially when he's 18)

A model on TV thought Australia was in Wisconsin

Wait, what?