Thread: Things that make you go facepalm.

Yep it's true. There was a modelling show and they tested to see if they had the brains to go along with their beauty but obviously not XD

Anyways here's an article about a guy who got fired for planking at his job in GameStop.
A model on TV thought Australia was in Wisconsin emoji

Oh my gawd emoji

This is more of a made me facepalm thing, but…
Last year in my Japanese class we'd sometimes play shiritori (click if you need an explanation). And there was this dumb guy in my class (and I'm not sure he liked this game that much), but he'd always give a word ending in the "n" kana (you're not supposed to) and kept thinking he won.

I was watching a TV show called 'The Chase' the host asked to the contestant named Silvia this question

Host: In the Simpsons who is the Father of Rod and Todd?
Silvia: Bart Simpson?

when I hear the answear she gave I actually facepalmed to that and said "OH MY GOD! HOW DUMB CAN YOU BE?!?" and yes I said it out loud. I also told that to sis and she actually facepalmed to that as well emoji

emoji
You're kidding me!

*facepalms*

I was watching a TV show called 'The Chase' the host asked to the contestant named Silvia this question

Really?

User image

Sagging skinny jeans.

OK this is the winner, nothing shall compare to the stupidity of this numbskull emoji

Really?

yep it really happend

Sagging skinny jeans.

lol wut?

OK this is the winner, nothing shall compare to the stupidity of this numbskull emoji

seeing comments like this makes me glad I saw that episode of The Chase emoji

seeing comments like this makes me glad I saw that episode of The Chase emoji

What is the Chase?

Deleted user

User image

*singing* Everyone else loves Ned Flanders!

…but not Silvia. emoji

…but not Silvia. emoji

Who?