Thread: R&C Issue 6 Thread

Deleted user

Comes out on Wednesday…!

User image

Deleted user

Oh boy, looks like I got myself spoiled from those pages. emoji

I can see from those last pages that it might conclude the story quite entertaining. Such as…

- Qwark all covered in Duck Tape in the first page
- Zogg talking to another Cragmite in the second page. It doesn't look like Percival here unless they swapped his color in the comic book version.
- And Zogg's "Dizzy Durp" face in the third panel of that second page.

Now I am quite interested to know what happens in the last issue, even if I've spoiled myself quite a bit. emoji

Deleted user

yeah, I accidentally came across those pages while browsing on DA…. curse me and my curiousness emoji !!! Well I should have known from the titles of the deviations anyway XD

And yeah I laughed at that too, seeing Qwark tied up XD

And it could be Tachyon, but he looks a bit different… well it is a Cragmite though, for sure but I am pretty sure it's him… just a new design/colour scheme I think XD
Deleted user
I just hope it isn't Tachyon, just because if that is really him, then there's going to be a lot of bickering from fans on how he was colored rendered in the comic. Plus I know people tend to nitpick when it comes to characters drawn or colored incorrectly in a comic series. They're mostly not pleased when it comes to certain changes in a franchise.

The actions and personality does feel like Tachyon in the last few panels, but the colors are way off.

But moving that aside, as long the story ends well, then I am happy with that. emoji

Deleted user
Oh yes, I can already imagine all the whining now… :S if that really is Tachyon. But hey, if I were a Tachyon fan, I'd just be glad to know that he is alive, at least XD but then again if Ace was in the comics at all and HIS colours were off… well yeah, then maybe I would complain so I can see what you mean emoji

Well we'll find out soon enough, once people read the version with dialog added…!

And well yeah, I'm looking forward to getting this last issue anyhow emoji it looks like loads of fun already!

Deleted user
AHHHH! emoji. I KNEW it was just a matter of time before we were to see the little emperor again. Thank you, Ted Price! I know, there is a chance it may not be him, but I don't know how that could be possible because there are no other Cragmites like Tachyon and some of you might not have noticed this but that's those are his emperor clothes just with a different color. That's him alright. The color differences could just be because this is a prototype. PipoTachyon is going to FLIP OUT when she sees these!

Oh look, it's Tachyon's lost brother!

emoji

Deleted user

AHHHH! emoji. I KNEW it was just a matter of time before we were to see the little emperor again. Thank you, Ted Price! I know, there is a chance it may not be him, but I don't know how that could be possible because there are no other Cragmites like Tachyon and some of you might not have noticed this but that's those are his emperor clothes just with a different color. That's him alright. The color differences could just be because this is a prototype. PipoTachyon is going to FLIP OUT when she sees these!

heh… XD

I knew you'd get excited when you saw that XD since you've been debating about Tachyon's survival for ages XD! But yeah I think it really must be him, cos… well, who else could it be? It's a bit strange that the colours are much different though but ehh, we'll have to wait til the issue itself comes out emoji

But it's good to see that Vorn and Zogg don't die afterall too…. XD
Deleted user
It looks like Zogg might end up in a deserted asteriod with Tachyon. Perhaps they might join forces to come back in a future Ratchet game to try to stop Ratchet and Clank once in for all, don't you think? emoji

Deleted user
heh… XD

I knew you'd get excited when you saw that XD since you've been debating about Tachyon's survival for ages XD! But yeah I think it really must be him, cos… well, who else could it be? It's a bit strange that the colours are much different though but ehh, we'll have to wait til the issue itself comes out emoji

But it's good to see that Vorn and Zogg don't die afterall too…. XD

What can I say? I'm a loyal fan of the emperor emoji. I agree same for Talwyn.

It looks like Zogg might end up in a deserted asteriod with Tachyon. Perhaps they might join forces to come back in a future Ratchet game to try to stop Ratchet and Clank once in for all, don't you think? emoji

Perhaps if that is Artemis Zogg's ultimate fate in the comics (It'd be funny if it is XD). I like that idea and it's certainly possible.
Dagnabbit, if that really is Tachyon, that's going to really screw with one of the plotlines in my fan fiction!
Deleted user

Eek, it looks like he deleted them for some reason. I think it's understandable, since they were from the last issue which isnt even released yet… though Adam Archer showed some teasers of the other issues, but not the whole pages like those links were.

Anyway I did save them though… but I'm not sure if I should share them or not.

Deleted user

I saved them, too, however I'm not sure if I want to show anyone else, but If some of you really want to see them I'll post them on here with the spoiler tags for those who don't, of course.

Deleted user
*jitterjitterjittertwitchtwitchjittergrinboom* YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

I KNEW IT! I KNEEEEW IT!

on topic I CANT F%$&"!NG WAIT FOR THIS ISSUE!!!!!!!!!!! 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD'

and the colouring is off because that is a HAWIIAN shirt or something cuz its that happy blue colour and he got a tan. XD