Thread: R&C Issue 6 Thread

I saved them, too, however I'm not sure if I want to show anyone else, but If some of you really want to see them I'll post them on here with the spoiler tags for those who don't, of course.

I saw them, but I forgot to save them, so could you please post them somewhere so I can save them?

Hey all,

I'd really appreciate it if you guys could not post those pages. I posted them to my DA account, thinking the issue was already out and not realizing that they contained a significant reveal. I understand that this is the internet and people will do what they will, but again it would be really awesome of you guys if you could hold off on posting anything and let the issue come out. I'll post pages again, once the comic has been out for a few weeks.

Tony

Deleted user
Hey all,

I'd really appreciate it if you guys could not post those pages. I posted them to my DA account, thinking the issue was already out and not realizing that they contained a significant reveal. I understand that this is the internet and people will do what they will, but again it would be really awesome of you guys if you could hold off on posting anything and let the issue come out. I'll post pages again, once the comic has been out for a few weeks.

Tony

emoji Wow… I'm surprised to see you actually on this forum warning us about the Spoiler Pages.

Well it is understandable why you have taken them off on DA immediately. I can mention Tara Cross (one of the managers of this forum) to let anyone not post those revealing pages on this site. I'm sure whoever post those pages in the posts would be removed as soon as possible.

I havn't got mine yet but sis will get it for me tomrrow due to the fact that I'm not feeling well right now.

Hey all,

Tony

emoji Wow… I'm surprised to see you actually on this forum warning us about the Spoiler Pages.

Well it is understandable why you have taken them off on DA immediately. I can mention Tara Cross (one of the managers of this forum) to let anyone not post those revealing pages on this site. I'm sure whoever post those pages in the posts would be removed as soon as possible.

More of a begging than a warning, heh. I got a "hey, did you post some pages to DA? Can you take them down ASAP" note this morning. I had already taken them down, but I felt like a total tool for not realizing that they should't have ever been posted in the first place.

This is been a great book to work on, and though I ended up getting the assignment through a set of very unfortunate circumstances, I'm happy that I got a chance to work on it. I hope you all enjoyed my work on these three issues.

Deleted user
More of a begging than a warning, heh. I got a "hey, did you post some pages to DA? Can you take them down ASAP" note this morning. I had already taken them down, but I felt like a total tool for not realizing that they should't have ever been posted in the first place.

Good point. I can't believe I've actually said "warning" rather than "begging" to begin with.

Anyways, I'm sure it was a misunderstanding about the release date. So don't beat yourself up.

In fact, sometimes the release dates for comic book issues in general would either change to be out on a further date. We thought the 4th issue of Ratchet and Clank would be released on the 15th of December, but it came out on the 22nd of that month instead in most comic book places. But I'm sure the release date was changed due to Christmas and all.

Good point. I can't believe I've actually said "warning" rather than "begging" to begin with.

Anyways, I'm sure it was a misunderstanding about the release date. So don't beat yourself down.

In fact, sometimes the release dates for comic book issues in general would either change to be out on a further date. We thought the 4th issue of Ratchet and Clank would be released on the 15th of December, but it came out on the 22nd of that month instead in most comic book places. But I'm sure that was changed due to Christmas and all.

Also factor in that I turned the pages in like a month ago. That's why I usually wait several month before posting anything to the net. I was just too happy with how those pages came out I guess.

Deleted user
Hey all,

Tony

And that's why I decided not to share them with anyone, so no worries… I haven't uploaded them anywhere emoji

But yeah I understand completely. When I found those, I was like "What the…! Pages from the last issue?!" And I thought it was very odd, though it was cool to see them but I did end up spoiling myself a bit but yeah, I actually found them by accident while just browsing around emoji it's a good thing not too many people saw them though! I feel a bit stupid posting those links now, but at least I did warn people of the major spoilers… ^^;

I should have maybe asked you that when I left comments on those pages! (asked why those pages are posted there in the first place, and that the issue wasn't released yet) but yeah it comes out tomorrow so… yeah, can't wait to see the whole story (already preordered it!)

Thanks for the message too, so we knew what was going on. We really do enjoy the comic series so far though, and praise all the hard work and effort put into it emoji

Wow…I'm gone a couple of days and THIS is what I miss?

Can't wait until tomorrow.

Deleted user
Well, I got it earlier and read the whole thing and it was simpily incredible! It had such a rewarding ending that satisfied me to no end emoji. We even got a hint that it wasn't the last comic of Ratchet and Clank we'll be seeing at the end. And that Cragmite in that comic picture was indeed Tachyon, but thankfully, his color was greatly improved in the final version, I knew it was just a prototype. And well, let's just say, it's going to be a LONG road with Artemis Zogg and Emperor Tachyon being together for a while emoji. Overall, I loved it, I love this comic series, and I thank TJ Fixman for all his fan service and fantastic writing emoji.

Plumberrrrrr, I missed you!

An awesome end to an awesome comic series. Kinda sad it was so short. But hey, there could be more? Can't wait to see how this all ties in to all4one. Also, good to know that the incredible strength properties of ducttape can hold up against even wormholes. Totally worth braving the weather to get a copy.

Only thing that confused me was how Clank got to the teleporter before everyone else. In one shot he's hiding behind a rock from the Zurkons, in the next he's tying up Qwark. Then again, he seemed surprised Talwyn was alive, so…

…maybe one of them was Clunk?! (ah, probably not. maybe just a plot hole)

you remember when Cronk, Zepher & Clank were takink baths! Why in the world was Zephyr calling Cronk Zeph all the time? ROFLMAO!!!

Deleted user

I'm surprised. Not many people are commenting on this thread. I guess not a lot of people have the final issue yet because there's plenty to talk about for this issue.

the day i saw it was out i checked the PSN store & there it was! OMG it came out on PSN Store at the same time! Thats a first!

Deleted user

I still haven't got it so I can't say much… ^^;

My friend is taking an awful long time to contact me about it…. >_> (I have a US friend who helped me get them, then sends them here and I pay him) I really want to read it! And finally give my final thoughts on this series! emoji

I also noticed at the Insomniac forums people don't seem to care and appreciate this series as much as we do :-/ instead, as soon as TJ Fixman made a post for the fans there, it was all "ANGELA ANGELA LOMBAX LOMBAX" and went completely off-topic… good grief, lol. No wonder he doesn't post much there XD
I'll probably PM him my feedback instead later, since the people behind this mini-series deserve some praise and respect from us emoji and if you're on DA, don't forget to give Adam Archer some compliments too XD